"The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" News & Discussion Thread, Part 8 (Spoilers)

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Airing regularly on Disney XD and Teletoon, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes brings the classic superhero team to animated life! Check out the latest adventures of these mighty heroes!

Check out Marvel Animation Age and the The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes subsite for the latest posts in this very thread for all the new The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes developments!

Stay tuned for further updates!

Previous Discussions:
-The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)
-The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)
-The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes News & Discussion Thread, Part 3 (Spoilers)
-The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes News & Discussion Thread, Part 4 (Spoilers)
-The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes News & Discussion Thread, Part 5 (Spoilers)
-The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes News & Discussion Thread, Part 6 (Spoilers)
-The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes News & Discussion Thread, Part 7 (Spoilers)

Mod Note: Remember to use spoiler space when applicable when discussing future episodes. And please keep discussions on-topic. Thank you.

Dsneybuf

I find it funny how Agent X warned us that Disney XD would air some Marvel Universe blocks containing new Ultimate Spider-Man episodes, but nothing new for The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, yet next month will mark the second time the opposite happened.

bigdaddy313

Well things change, don't be surprised that marvel read the site too and decided to change things. But the truth is we will never know and it really doesn't matter.

ShadowStar

Right, so now we have the production order for almost the whole season:

1. The Private War of Doctor Doom
2. Alone Against A.I.M.
3. Acts of Vengeance
4. Welcome to the Kree Empire
5. To Steal an Ant-Man
6. Michael Korvac
7. The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill
8. Who Do You Trust?
9. Behold... The Vision!
10. Nightmare in Red
11. Infiltration
12. Prisoner of War
13. Secret Invasion
14. Assault on 42
15. Ultron Unlimited
16. Along Came a Spider...
17. Yellowjacket
18. ?? (must be Powerless)
19. Emperor Stark
20. Code Red
21. Winter Soldier
22. The Deadliest Man Alive
23. Operation Galactic Storm
24. New Avengers
25. ??
26. ??

Episodes 25 and 26 are "Live Kree or Die" and "Avengers Assemble!", but they were not necessarily produced in that order. We'll see.

It's more likely Powerless was one of the last episodes to be finished because it was't top-priority. It's only a cheapo promotional item episode used to boost sales of the upcoming DVD release.

ShadowStar

It's more likely Powerless was one of the last episodes to be finished because it was't top-priority. It's only a cheapo promotional item episode used to boost sales of the upcoming DVD release.

Well, "Live Kree or Die" has to be one of the last two produced because it concludes the story that starts in "Operation Galactic Storm", and since "Avengers Assemble!" is clearly meant to be the season finale, I can't buy into the idea of them producing it so early in the season...

Bear in mind that we don't know for sure that "Powerless" was conceived as a "cheapo promotional item episode".

Dsneybuf

It looks to me that in between "Assault on 42" and the last two episodes produced, the production order goes from two episodes written by Chris Yost, to one written by Man of Action, to one written by someone we don't know yet, to one written by Chris Yost, to three written by Man of Action, to two written by Chris Yost. If I had to guess, I'd say "Powerless" went in slot [strike]#17[/strike] #18.
However, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of "Live Kree or Die" going in slot #18. Remember that Marvel apparently produced the episode where the real Captain America regained his shield before producing the episode where he escaped from prison.

Last edited by a moderator:

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Josh Fine confirmed for me that "Poweless" was a regularly-produced episode, no different than any other.

There is no explanation for its home video debut.

Medinnus

Staff member
AEMH Wasp Cosplayer

A cosplayer did our AEMH Wasp, and was kind enough to let me put her pictures in my gallery, over at medinnus.com/AEMH/ Such a cutie!

Dsneybuf

As one who wished a while ago for an episode in which the female heroes save the day, that issue sounds pretty exciting.
I guess this also makes as good a time as any for me to announce that I obtained the book containing the first four issues (5-8 if you count the limited series). Despite some continuity errors (especially in "My Dinner with HYDRA"), I found most of these comics the best EMH stories since "Ultron Unlimited."

Also, if anyone reading this edits TV Tropes, the page about Moments of Awesome in EMH has nothing from any of the comics yet.

Pepperidge

Glad to see that there are more stories not focusing on the big three, not to mention Ms. Marvel actually appearing on the cover. And I guess we can we safely assume that Chris Yost is pretty much done with the comic at this point.

Medinnus

Staff member
Glad to see that there are more stories not focusing on the big three, not to mention Ms. Marvel actually appearing on the cover. And I guess we can we safely assume that Chris Yost is pretty much done with the comic at this point.

And why is that a safe assumption? Instead of assuming, one can always head to his Twitter feed or Facebook page and ask him...

Kumori MC

One can also ask him if it's too much of a stretch for him to return and do some Marvel animated projects, despite his ever-busy schedule.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I found out that the original All That is not created by Dan Schneider. Is that true?
WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!

Featured Posts