"The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" News & Discussion Thread, Part 8 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Medinnus

Staff member
Oct 21, 2010
Colorado Springs
I am in the middle of e re-watch, as it turns out, dealing episodes like crack to a new generation of fans, and I must say that unlike many series, AEMH holds up pretty well.

And the new fans can always pinpoint when the quality indicated in Season 2 when Loeb (et al) starting interferiing. Truly a tragedy, AEMH being sacrificed on the altar of Loeb's ego and careerism (which is my opinion and conclusion).

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I am in the middle of e re-watch, as it turns out, dealing episodes like crack to a new generation of fans, and I must say that unlike many series, AEMH holds up pretty well.

And the new fans can always pinpoint when the quality indicated in Season 2 when Loeb (et al) starting interferiing. Truly a tragedy, AEMH being sacrificed on the altar of Loeb's ego and careerism (which is my opinion and conclusion).
Good work spreading the word out on how awesome EMH is to new fans :).

I am kind of curious, between this and Assemble, which kids might stream more, but I guess Assemble has recency bias going for it.

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016

Yeah, I talked to Christopher Yost on Twitter and he said he would've liked to always work on it because he loves the show so much. Imagine how the quality would've retained its momentum if Yost was show runner all the way to the show's end.

colomb

Jan 7, 2019
Canada
I wonder how this show continuing would have impacted the rest of Marvel Animation, particularly Spider-man. Had Loeb never been hired could we have gotten a Spider-man cartoon set in this show's continuity even though this version was already based on Spectacular? Would be interesting to see how that would have worked out.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

SweetShop209 wrote on Yojimbo's profile.

Hello there. The live action Mulan is coming to Disney+ on September 4 for 30 dollars. Would it be possible to reopen the thread to post the news?

I seriously cannot stop watching scenes with General Yunnan. She's just so hilarious yet so deadly.
i honestly don't think the new G4 would succeed because what's the point of making a video game based tv network at a time when anyone can make and upload video game reviews or related content on Youtube or stream on Twitch?
Began to write essay on Toonverse, should be done by tomorrow!
I wish a happy 59th birthday to Lauren Tom. Some of the roles she's known for include Numbuh 3 (Codename Kids Next Door), Susan Long & Counselor Chang (American Dragon Jake Long), Joo Dee (Avatar The Last Airbender), the Double Dare Twins (DC Superhero Girls 2015), Jinx & Gizmo on Teen Titans, and much more .