"Avengers Endgame" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Okay, a lot to take in here if accurate:
- Steve and Tony finally reunite :crying:.

- Hulk actually learning to properly fight? That should be fun :p.

- Wong contacting Strange's soul? I guess that confirms that everyone effected by the Snap were absorbed into the Soul Stone since they didn't actually "die" per se :confused:.

- I guess Iron Man finds a way into the Quantum Realm to get Ant-Man? Considering how Tony had no idea who Scott was in Civil War, that will probably be pretty amusing ;).

- Thor and Valkyrie reuniting will be a good catch-up. Wouldn't be surprised if Korg is in there too :rolleyes2:.
- Cap getting a new shield? I've found it curious that we haven't seen Cap's main weapon yet, but I also find it curious what this means for the original shield :(.

- That point about the Infinity Stone's disappearing from the Gauntlet does lend credence to the idea that the heroes' plan involves time-travel in order to prevent Thanos from ever getting the stones in the first place :ack:.
-Maybe Tony gets ahold of Pym's tech and research somehow?

-Maybe Tony and Shuri adds the nano tech to the shield so Steve can make Vibranium weapons like a sword during fighting.

-I guess the rules in Doctor Strange about manipulating time are now completely out the window. lol. Call the Time Variance Authority! :p

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Guess it's only a matter of time before we see it...
Makes sense. The 1st IW trailer was late November and was a late April release. Sooner the better, not just so the title and all that but so they can and should work on keeping people thinking about Captain Marvel... y'know that movie that comes out before it? :p

Frontier

Staff member
Y'know, considering they had Spider-Man doing Maximum Spider against Thanos, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in the Proton Canon :cool:.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Y'know, considering they had Spider-Man doing Maximum Spider against Thanos, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in the Proton Canon :cool:.
I got to see a Charging Star, a Maximum Spider and we might be seeing a Proton Cannon. I'm just waiting for Berserker Barrage at this point.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
What films would that affect? Homecoming and Infinity War?
Infinity War no doubt. Black Panther. It would likely keep the Avengers from splitting up and maybe a better position to defend themselves but then some issues like Zemo would still be a problem and how would that change Wakanda and who's in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts