"Avengers Endgame" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
As always the LEGO sets spoil some of the movie. Well, we'll see.
Hmm...
The Black Order attacking the Sanctum makes sense if they're trying to get at the Time Stone, though Stephen shouldn't have the Eye immediately on him o_O.

So Corvus is in Wakanda? We know he and Proxima are part of the attack on Vision, who's also here, though I'm not sure how those two correlate :confused:.

Although we know Hulk/Banner and Falcon are also in Wakanda, so I'm guessing that explains Proxima fighting them (and of course she and Corvus would be together).

We know Iron Man personally takes on Thanos, so either the Guardians arrive as backup or everyone converges there for the climax of the movie. I wonder if it'll just be the Guardians who don't go with Thor to get the axe :ack:?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Y'know, with all these characters I'd almost completely forgotten about Hill :sweat:.
That's fair, there's still a couple characters who haven't appeared since Age of Ultron like Hill. Hope they beefed up that Helicarrier since. ;)

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Plus this has been a fact mentioned since we first heard Avengers 3 was called Infinity War and they said we wouldn't find out the title for Avengers 4 until after Infinity War drops. Honestly I am really curious exactly how the flow of the movies from Infinity War to this are going to go: Obviously you can't have Infinity War on a total stone cold bummer as you have movies after that (then again maybe Ant Man in the Wasp is suppose to happen BEFORE Infinity War and we know Captain Marvel is happening in the 90's so maybe these movies are kind of "prequels" in a sense) but there is some link between them that I guess will make more sense once Infinity War comes out and we all see it in ... less then 100 days at this point.

RoryWilliams

First pic of Brie as Captain Marvel.

DUaOGkWUQAAwkDc.jpg
DUaKIwTWAAIIQO9.jpg

Last edited:

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Yeah, my first thought is that this was a Kree suit; it has their color scheme.

the greenman

Yeah, expect the costume'll be adjusted in post. Unless this is an early version similar to the first green & white Captain Marvel.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I guess this won't be Wasp's big Avenger debut :sweat:.
Yeah, I suspect she doesn't want to be one. Maybe she just wanted to use the suit in the mission to rescue Janet then Civil War happened and all the fallout from that. Then for this, y'know all hands on deck situation.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Well it was pretty clear from Ant-Man that Hank and Hope really didn't want anything to do with the Avengers so I could see her very reluctuanly showing up for a bit and then peacing out. Hope there's some good interaction with... hmmm who would be a good one for Hope to interact with in this cast anyway? Hard to say honestly.

Frontier

Staff member
Well it was pretty clear from Ant-Man that Hank and Hope really didn't want anything to do with the Avengers so I could see her very reluctuanly showing up for a bit and then peacing out. Hope there's some good interaction with... hmmm who would be a good one for Hope to interact with in this cast anyway? Hard to say honestly.
Well, I could see her and Black Widow getting along swimmingly given all the similarities between them...

the greenman

Hope with Gamorra would be interesting. Maybe even Banner.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts