"Avengers Endgame" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the greenman

That would be cool as heck. Maybe tease an alternative timeline. However, Steve would've not been there, no mention of Namor, and we only know Human Torch exists.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Michaeljack

My better half has requested me to get it for her.

But the difficulty is, that I don't have a clue about the specific site, where I can search for it. Might anyone be able to help me with it

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
As much as I love the idea, especially with Mar-Vell getting casted it is pretty common for twins to be casted as babies.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Reading those interviews made me a bit sad, to be honest. I'm sure they'll find satisfying ways to write the various characters out...but man, I'll miss the old gang when their times comes.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
I find it harder to believe an actress from Dr Who has found such a high level a success.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
You know with the official purchase of FOX by Disney

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/12/06/disney-fox-deal-marvel-xmen-star-wars/

You think there's any chance of the crew managing to sneak in some references to X-Men and Fantastic Four in this movie? I mean the film's still a year and a half out so there is still time for tweaking and this is suppose to be the end of a lot of the original Avengers part of the MCU so why not go out on the biggest blaze of glory possible by having all the Marvel characters they now own in one film even if in only cameo roles?

Frontier

Staff member
You know with the official purchase of FOX by Disney

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/12/06/disney-fox-deal-marvel-xmen-star-wars/

You think there's any chance of the crew managing to sneak in some references to X-Men and Fantastic Four in this movie? I mean the film's still a year and a half out so there is still time for tweaking and this is suppose to be the end of a lot of the original Avengers part of the MCU so why not go out on the biggest blaze of glory possible by having all the Marvel characters they now own in one film even if in only cameo roles?
I've seen the suggestion that the buyer for Avengers Tower in Homecoming might end up being the FF, who'll turn it into the Baxter Building :).

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
In the comics they started by just owning a couple floors and it was called the Baxter Building after the paper company that owned it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts