The Analysis of Cartoon Network in 2010 and online people's interests in their shows that year

5YearsOnEastCoast

Welcome to my series of analysis of my very fist kids network that i watched- Cartoon Network through years and how much were people interested/ popular in those years. This time I will analyse year 2010.
This year, many original cartoons have premiered compared to previous year, and a lot of them were successful. CN real isn't there anymore, but live-action shows still existed. Check It bumpers have been introduced this year. This was a beginning of new era for CN.
I will now analyse how popular were cartoons that were running at the time and even those that have ended. Also just because some show is higher, it doesn't mean it has more quality than shows that are lower than them. Like for example: would you really consider that Johnny Test has more quality than Chowder.
NOTE: Besides CN originals, I will also include WB originals that CN was their home like Teen Titans, Justice League but not ones like Mucha Lucha and Static Shock because CN isn't their home network. Also I will include acquired shows from other countries that are/were shown on CN USA and other country's CNs like Totally Spies and Total Drama.
Shows in bold means that those shows had new episodes in 2010.
Also I will comment on shows that had new episodes in 2010 and some of their top non running shows that year because I don't want to make it that long of a read. Also won't show pictures of shows that had very little attention online in 2010.

1. Ben 10 - It is on bigger level of popularity compared to any other show.
2. Ben 10 Alien Force - It's spin off is pretty huge.
3. Star Wars Clone Wars - This show is still pretty big.
4. PowerPuff Girls
5. Totally Spies
6. Code Lyoko
7. Teen Titans
8. Ben 10 Ultimate Alien - It's other spin off that premiered this year is also pretty huge.
9. Total Drama - Yep, Total Drama is still among CN's most popular shows around this time.
10. Adventure Time - It premiered this year and its already proven itself to be huge hit for CN, almost overtaking TD's place.
11. Ed, Edd & Eddy - Eds may not be in top ten anymore, but it is still popular online.
12. Courage the Cowardly Dog
13. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
14. Codename Kids Next Door
15. Johnny Test - Don't worry Johnny Test fans, JT is still among CN's hit shows.
16. Johnny Bravo
17. Super Hero Squad Show - Show gote more traction this year.
18. Samurai Jack
19. Wheels Battle Force 5 - This random Canadian acquired program got a lot more attention this year, but unfortunately it will be very forgotten in following years.
20. Dexter’s Laboratory
21. Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends
22. Batman Brave and Bold - It is still on, because he is BATMAN.
23. Chowder - Chowder ended this year. R.I.P. Chowder 2007-2010. You were cancelled too early.
24. Hero 108 - It premiered this year, and it was apparently hit for CN.
25. Chaotic - It ended this year, and soon it will be forgotten online.
26. Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack - Flapjack ended this year. R.I.P. Flapjack 2008-2010. You were cancelled too early.
27. Secret Saturdays - It also ended this year, even though it was popular at the time on CN.
28. Transformers Animated
29. Generator Rex - It premiered this year and it is a hit on CN, even if it wasn't AT level of hit.
30. Baby Looney Tunes
31. Cow & Chicken
32. Justice League
33. Megas XLR
34. 6teen - CN is still airing episodes out of order and is slowly out of online people's radar.
35. Justice League Unlimited
36. Scooby Doo! Mystery Incomporated - It premiered this year and it will become more popular over time.
37. Unnatural History - Live action show on CN. It was apparently well regarded but it was cancelled this year also.
38. Tower Prep - Live action show on CN. It was apparently well regarded but it was cancelled this year also.
39. Garfield Show - It was ok when it came to people's interest online.
40. Camp Lazlo
41. Storm Hawks
42. Krypto the Superdog
43. Regular Show - It premiered this year, and it wasn't really big, but it will change within following years.
44. Robotboy
45. Sym Bionic Titan - It premiered this year, and it wasn't really big, and it won't get any bigger because CN cancelled it.
46. Life and Times of Juniper Lee
47. Amazing Spiez - Spin off of Totally Spies and it didn't last very long.
48. My Gym Partner’s a Monkey
49. Duck Dodgers
50. Cramp Twins
51. Stoked - CN pulled it off air without even finishin airing rest of season 1.
52. Mr Men Show
53. Atomic Betty
54. Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
55. MAD - Premiered this year and it wasn't really hit.
56. Skunk Fu
57. Star Wars Clone Wars
58. Bratz
59. I Am Weasel
60. Class of 3000
61. Space Ghost Coast to Coast
62. Pink Panther and Pals - It premiered this year and there was little interest in it.
63. League of Super Evil
64. Dude What Would Happen - This live action show is still going on.
65. Squirrel Boy
66. Othersiders
67. Sheep in the Big City
68. Time Squad
69. Chop Socky Chooks
70. Mike, Lu & Og
71. Destroy Build Destroy - This live action show is still going on.
72. Firehouse Tales
73. Evil Con Carne
74. Pet Alien
75. George of the Jungle
76. What a Cartoon
77. Casper’s Scare School
78. Robotomy - It premiered this year and it did badly. It got only 5 half hour episodes.
79. Hole in the Wall - Live action show on CN. It did badly.
80. Land Before Time
81. Whatever Happened to.. Robot Jones?
82. Fantastic Four World’s Greatest Heroes
83. Out of Jimmy’s Head
84. Brainrush
85. Bobb’e Says
86. Sitting Ducks
87. Gerald McBoing Boing
88. Moxy Show
89. Big Bag
90. Sunday Pants

Screenshot (79).png
Screenshot (80).png
Screenshot (81).png
Screenshot (82).png
Screenshot (83).png
Screenshot (84).png
Screenshot (85).png
Screenshot (86).png
Screenshot (87).png
Screenshot (88).png
Screenshot (89).png
Screenshot (90).png
Screenshot (91).png

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Ready for SBLV and February Fools
The end of an error.
PF9
As I approach the first anniversary of losing my father, I consider myself very brave for continuing to watch medical dramas, considering how often over my dad's last few years of life he had to go to the hospital.

Don't know where to post, youtube Nickelodeon now uploaded Side Hustle - Friendiversary full ep
kanc wrote on DonkeyKongSong's profile.
Hi

Featured Posts