The Amazing World Of Gumball – News & Discussion Thread

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

RainbowCupcake

The (Not So) Bad Guy
Dec 3, 2017
United States
Bugging them ain't gonna get what you want, my friend. I'm thinking that we will get an announcement on the finale movie or whatever once or after "The Inquisition" has premiered on live TV on June 24th.
Well, I remember sending a hand written letter to Gary Marsh in 2016 asking for a Gravity Falls full series box set, and a few years later it happened. This kind of thing usually doesn't happen, but it's not out of the realm of possibility if a show is popular enough.

Reactions: ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Elizabeth,NJ
Bugging them ain't gonna get what you want, my friend. I'm thinking that we will get an announcement on the finale movie or whatever once or after "The Inquisition" has premiered on live TV on June 24th.
How else are CN gonna know that a lot of fans want a movie? Letting them know lets CN know how popular a show is and that it deserves a better send-off.
But I agree that we should wait for the official premiere to see if CN had a surprise announcement for the fans.

Reactions: RainbowCupcake

Radical Buster

That's too much, man!
Feb 3, 2018
Indonesia
Well, I remember sending a hand written letter to Gary Marsh in 2016 asking for a Gravity Falls full series box set, and a few years later it happened. This kind of thing usually doesn't happen, but it's not out of the realm of possibility if a show is popular enough.
In fairness, releasing a full series box set costs less money and effort than producing a movie, but yeah it's not entirely impossible.

Reactions: RainbowCupcake

HomsarHomsar

Jan 13, 2017
I'm betting it wouldn't get a movie. I get the feeling that CN no longer cares about the show that that it's over. I would like to see a movie to end the series as that finale only feels like a prelude to the actual finale.
The only chance I can see CN giving Gumball a movie is by the fans making petitions, writing letters, emailing them, bugging CN in general. We need to annoy them for a movie.
Honestly I think there would be more going for the movie happening than against. Mainly because it's 2nd place in terms of ratings and that We Bare Bears (3rd or 4th place ratings wise) is getting a movie.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Oct 11, 2016
Honestly I think there would be more going for the movie happening than against. Mainly because it's 2nd place in terms of ratings and that We Bare Bears (3rd or 4th place ratings wise) is getting a movie.
We Bare Bears is getting a movie because the show is very popular in other countries, mainly in Korea. The show isn't doing hot in the US, which is why CN didn't even bother making promos for the recent episodes that came out.

ToonsJazzLover

Jan 31, 2010
Laredo, TX
I haven't seen this year's episodes again, but knowing how much people are disappointed with the last episode (watching it live on June 24 as soon as I catch up on it), I'm not surprised if it ends with a cliffhanger, due to this show's history of bad endings.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Carlos Gutierrez wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
I really do need to see Unikitty, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, Hawkodile, and Richard come back for more new adventures this summer!
Happy Father's Day to all dads out there (including my own)!
Homestar Runner was trending yesterday and I didn't notice. Is the series all up ons again?
Amphibia looks pretty deece so far. The premise is like the isekai anime genre, except the main protagonist isn't stuck in a typical fantasy RPG world that most isekai anime take place in.