The Amazing World Of Gumball – News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

jowijo

Sep 24, 2015
Ratings
The original Gumball week is back on schedule here int he US. October 5-9 has all-new episodes.
10/5 - "The Routine"
10/6 - "The Upgrade"
10/7 - "The Comic"
10/8 - "The Romantic"
10/9 - "The Uploads"

Yippee Coyote

Graphic Novelist
Oct 7, 2014
Ratings
126 1
Augusta, MD
OFF: I decided to splice together some scenes from some of Gumball's latest episodes and combine it with some Shia LaBeouf clips. We've seen humans in Gumball before, usually shown on television and billboards, so this seemed like the best current CN series to place him. I like how it turned out.

TAWOG: The Origin of Darwin will air on Cartoon Network UK and Ireland on Monday 15th February at 9am (School Half term week).

Source: Jakki Chrysler and Victoria Westwood: Press Officers for Turner UK via e-mail.

Further information on my blog tomorrow evening or see the CN International Thread.

Here's the plot for the special about Darwin's origins:
When Mom and Dad struggle to keep hyperactive, toddler-aged Gumball from trashing the house and exhausting them, they decide to buy him a pet. It works, but there’s a problem: every goldfish they get him is short-lived, and inevitably ends up being flushed down the toilet. However, when Dad buys a talking goldfish from a mysterious shop, Gumball meets the best friend he’ll ever have. Having been accidentally flushed down the toilet, Darwin has to find his way back to his new family.

Via the sewers, Darwin finds himself flushed out to sea. He is terrified, but determined to make his way back to the Wattersons. However, a fish can’t get very far on land, so Darwin will have to do millions of years of evolution in a matter of hours if he’s going to get home safe and sound.

jowijo

Sep 24, 2015
Ratings
Still no US dates, huh? We have all the UK episodes so far on VoD; but as far as "The Origins" is concerned, or anything "new", we have nothing on the table.

Dec 21, 2015
Ratings
Episode 135 of Gumball "The Traitor" is now up on the CN website.

Perhaps these four see it first unaired episodes will all be burned off sometime during January, in a premiere week leading up to the Darwin Original special.

jowijo

Sep 24, 2015
Ratings
Episode 135 of Gumball "The Traitor" is now up on the CN website.

Perhaps these four see it first unaired episodes will all be burned off sometime during January, in a premiere week leading up to the Darwin Original special.
Just saw this myself. Can't seem to remember the damn login for my Charter Spectrum account. Dang. Here's to hoping they do a few more releases this way.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

What a disgrace. We never got the old Grinch cartoon yet the CGI film adaptation is getting a worldwide release. It releases today in Portugal.
Finally rebranded my account a bit to match current online identity. Now if only my username change request could go through lol
The final issue of The Un-Iverse I am posting on Anime Superhero is now posted. It's been quite a ride, and I want to thank the Drawing Board for their support for the past couple of years. You guys are the best. Thank you all.
I wish a happy 18th birthday to Michaela Zee, the daughter of Mulan herself, Ming Na Wen. Michaela is known for being the second voice of Ginger on Phineas And Ferb, as well as Princess Jun on Sofia The First.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqdMneah7aN/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=11axgmxfzxsfa