The Amazing World Of Gumball – News & Discussion Thread

Mordecai626

Madridista
Cartoon Network UK will be airing "The Apprentice" on the 5th of October.
Still nothing on any US showings AFAIK. This is really getting annoying.

Source
According to that schedule, they'll be showing new episodes for 3 weeks straight! That's crazy.

Lord Hater

Retired
Titles of the episodes debuting in the UK this month:
10/5 The Apprentice (world premiere)
10/6 The Nobody
10/7 The Return
10/8 The Nemesis
10/9 The Crew

jowijo

The original Gumball week is back on schedule here int he US. October 5-9 has all-new episodes.
10/5 - "The Routine"
10/6 - "The Upgrade"
10/7 - "The Comic"
10/8 - "The Romantic"
10/9 - "The Uploads"

Yippee Coyote

Graphic Novelist
OFF: I decided to splice together some scenes from some of Gumball's latest episodes and combine it with some Shia LaBeouf clips. We've seen humans in Gumball before, usually shown on television and billboards, so this seemed like the best current CN series to place him. I like how it turned out.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
@Kaijusaurus-Rex: I get the CN NL schedules from Turner London through email.
2vuis7m.png

I am not lying. Check my previous posts in this thread if you don't believe me. I was the first one on ToonZone who knew about The Apprentice, The Check, The Pest, The Sale, The Routine and The Upgrade.

RegularCapital

Staff member

Insomnia

finally a gumball special, i have been waiting for something like this for a while.

RegularCapital

Staff member
TAWOG: The Origin of Darwin will air on Cartoon Network UK and Ireland on Monday 15th February at 9am (School Half term week).

Source: Jakki Chrysler and Victoria Westwood: Press Officers for Turner UK via e-mail.

Further information on my blog tomorrow evening or see the CN International Thread.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Here's the plot for the special about Darwin's origins:
When Mom and Dad struggle to keep hyperactive, toddler-aged Gumball from trashing the house and exhausting them, they decide to buy him a pet. It works, but there’s a problem: every goldfish they get him is short-lived, and inevitably ends up being flushed down the toilet. However, when Dad buys a talking goldfish from a mysterious shop, Gumball meets the best friend he’ll ever have. Having been accidentally flushed down the toilet, Darwin has to find his way back to his new family.

Via the sewers, Darwin finds himself flushed out to sea. He is terrified, but determined to make his way back to the Wattersons. However, a fish can’t get very far on land, so Darwin will have to do millions of years of evolution in a matter of hours if he’s going to get home safe and sound.

jowijo

Still no US dates, huh? We have all the UK episodes so far on VoD; but as far as "The Origins" is concerned, or anything "new", we have nothing on the table.

jaylop97

Staff member
Well it was about time they made an episode about Darwin's origins, can't wait to see how well it plays out.

NewtChallenger

Approaches
Episode 135 of Gumball "The Traitor" is now up on the CN website.

Perhaps these four see it first unaired episodes will all be burned off sometime during January, in a premiere week leading up to the Darwin Original special.

jowijo

Episode 135 of Gumball "The Traitor" is now up on the CN website.

Perhaps these four see it first unaired episodes will all be burned off sometime during January, in a premiere week leading up to the Darwin Original special.
Just saw this myself. Can't seem to remember the damn login for my Charter Spectrum account. Dang. Here's to hoping they do a few more releases this way.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts