"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" Week - How should Spider-Man end?

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
To celebrate the release of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, now playing in theatres everywhere (discuss it here!), a host of Spidey-specific posts have been posted up both here at Comic Book Culture and at The Marvel Animation Forum. It's been an interesting week of questions, presented by Stu and myself, but now it is time to wrap it up! Getting right to it - onward with today's question!

This is a pretty simple question - How do you think Spider-Man should "end?" What would be his final story?

King_of_doom

kiva fan
This is really hard one since there are many ways to end tho there where some that could have been actual ending but still continue. I think with the upcoming Spider-Verse story should be the ending it with all the Spider-Men ever shown and also ends with Peter being with Mary Jane.

Miyamoto Musashi

Law Enforcer
He should keep the Parker Industries and make it grow, reunite with Mary Jane Watson as husband and wife, make peace with Jonah Jameson in both sides of his (Spider-Man's) life

John Pannozzi

Leggo my Eggo, mouth breather!
I swear I saw an article on Toonzone ages ago about Stan Lee writing a "Spider-Man: The End" mini-series. Whatever happened to that, I'd like to see that.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts