The Adventures of Kid Danger - Series Talkback Thread

kanc

Nick will do everything it can to keep Henry Danger going until another live action show hits the same level of success. It has "iCarly" written all over it, as long as as Jace and Cooper are willing to do it.
Technically icarly is longest running live action sitcom. Thundermans could be second longest running considered season 4 has 26 episodes. Henry danger is not like icarly if you're referring that for number of episodes but for rating yes icarly is a little like Henry danger

Last edited:

rockorockorocko

What I meant was Nick probably doesn't have an end game to HD like they typically do for live action (60 eps). Nick kept iCarly as long as the cast was happy with it. Which is why it lasted forever. I think HD will be the same, because its the No. 1 show kids show on TV, and they'll need a show to build on.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
I never thought I'd see the day when of all people DAN SCHNEIDER produces a cartoon!

(even though it's just a spin-off of one of his live-action shows...)

What's next:

Him completely moving away from kids/teen shows for adult dramas ala Shonda Rhimes & Dick Wolf?

Last edited:

bobbybop

Well. I wasn't expecting this. I actually like Henry Danger and a animated series seems like a good fit. There are animated shorts on the nickelodeon youtube channel which i guess served as a pilot to see whether people wee interested.

chum_chum

It def will be an interesting experiment (and they agree, based on the 10 ep order). But I'm worried it will be a cheap flash animated mess. Tbh it's a smart way to keep the character young, because twenty somethings playing teens is never a good look (unless it's Bianca Lawson).
Really? I didn't know the show was that big.
Well, the special did premiered with 3M ratings, which, in current children's TV climate, is on a similar level to iCarly

bobbybop

Found this interview with Jace Norman (Kid Danger) where he revealed some more information of the animated spinoff.
https://hiddenremote.com/2017/03/11/interview-henry-danger-star-jace-norman/

It will only focus on Kid Danger and Captain Man's adventures so I expect there won't be main plots featuring the alter ego Henry Hart as the main character.
We will get to see vehicles that are only mentioned by name in the live action series
The humor is more outrageous than the live action series

SaneMan

I em generally not interested in Nickelodeon's live-action output, but an animated superhero series?
Sure, I'll check it out

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active

TBH, I find the Henry Danger Animated Shorts far more better than this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MegasMilo379

Finally.
I'm not a fan of the series (I've watched several episodes but they aren't good to me [especially the jokes Schneider is known for]). But I'll give it a look because I'm the curmudgeonly curious type.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
The Adventures of Kid Danger premieres Friday, Jan. 19, at 6:30 p.m. (ET/PT). New episodes will air Fridays at 6:30pm. http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/12/original-nickelodeon-usa-press-release.html

Nick will air a sneak-peek on Monday, Jan. 15, at 7:30 p.m.. Prior to the episode, Nick will premiere a brand-new Henry Danger episode at 7:00 p.m. In the episode, Henry and Ray get a copy of the new Kid Danger and Captain Man cartoon and see that there’s trouble, they must hurry to fix the cartoon before the big premiere party. Olympian Shaun White guest stars as himself. :)

ZanyLogic5

How come they didn't bother using the same animation as the shorts? Maybe it was because of budget constraints. Either way, they've could of used Toon Boom to animate the series instead of resorting to the cheapest software process that's known as flash.

Last edited:

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Another trailer has been uploaded on YouTube.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dudley

Staff member
You can make a good action / Adventure cartoon in Flash. Titmouse, and the studio that animates Rick and Morty is proof of that.
They’re just doing a lousy job here. This looks cheap and lame. The writing’s not even good, it’s just as bad as the live-action show.
Hard pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts