The Abundance Of Lego Projects

Latest News & Videos

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Lego has been pumping out a lot of shows, movies, and video games for a long time. I mean, they've been around , but they really took off in the 2010s. I mean, look at what we have:

Lego Ninjago, Lego Star Wars, Lego DC Comics Superheroes, Lego DC Superhero Girls, Lego Marvel, Lego Scooby Doo, Lego Jurassic World, The Lego Movie and its theatrical sequel and spinoffs, Lego City Adventures, etcetera

You can see that we're getting a lot of Lego projects lately that don't seem to stop, and the ones I've seen are good, but are there are people who are fatigued by the abundance of them?

TheJLeeTeam

Slacker Musketeer
Sep 9, 2018
USA
It does seem there is a fatigue given Lego Movie 2 underperformed and almost broke even. In 2017 WB released 2 Lego Movies in the same year. As for the games by Traveller’s Tales, there’s a ton of them however while I liked the early Star Wars ones and Indiana Jones I haven’t touched the series since. However I really liked the Unikitty show and the theatrical movies.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I've enjoyed all the Lego projects that I've seen (games, movies, specials, etc) so I don't mind too much. They're almost always fun and entertaining :).