The (2018) Hurricane Season Thread

Spideyzilla

Staff member
Hurricane Florence has begun flooding the Carolinas. It is currently a Category 1 storm. We have a number of Toonzone members who are in the path of this storm. Please stay safe, and check in here to let us know you're okay!

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
A lot of my relatives from South Carolina have migrated down to Florida to avoid the storm. At least I'll get to see them again because I haven't visited them in a while.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Thank god I live in central North Carolina

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

jaylop97

Staff member
Earlier this week I was worried about a Low that was near the Texas coast, thankfully it never turned into any major storm, Florence already had me worried and yeah I'm glad that storm didn't become another Harvey either.

Still my hopes and thoughts go to those in Florence.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Is it just me, or did Hurricane Michael spring up out of nowhere? I don't think anyone saw this coming, but it's making landfall in the Florida panhandle right now - And it's a Catagory 4 hurricane (supposedly the strongest hurricane to strike the panhandle section of Florida in 100 years).

Let us know AnimeSuperhero forum members if you're in the path of this storm and if you get through it okay!

jaylop97

Staff member
It baffled me how intense this storm got, I only expected it to be as strong as a Tropical Storm at best a few days ago, but man did this one blew up.

Dr.Pepper

Is it just me, or did Hurricane Michael spring up out of nowhere? I don't think anyone saw this coming, but it's making landfall in the Florida panhandle right now - And it's a Catagory 4 hurricane (supposedly the strongest hurricane to strike the panhandle section of Florida in 100 years).

Let us know AnimeSuperhero forum members if you're in the path of this storm and if you get through it okay!
I agree. I literally never heard of it until last night.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts