Teletoon's "Quads"

Viceroy

took the brown acid
While strolling throught the Teletoons website (inspired by the voting thread, I came across this show:

QUADS!, John Callahan's

© 2000 Nelvana Limited/Media World Features Pty Ltd/ScreenWest Inc/Special Broadcasting Service Corporation.

Award-winning cartoonist John Callahan presents this dark but humourous tale. Staring Reilly, we get a first-hand account of a quadriplegic and his assortment of other differently-abled friends who live under the same roof. Quads! has won a GEMINI award this year in the category of "Best Direction in a Comedy Program or Series" for director Chris Labonte. Congrats!

Mon-Thurs at 11pm, Fri-Sun at 10:30pm and 2:30am
(Rating: 18+)

Has anyone getting Teletoon seen this? Is it any good? WOuld it be worth lobbying Adult Swim for?

BTW: Here's a sample Callahan cartoon:
http://www.callahanonline.com/calarc.html

"This is a FEMINIST bookstore! We don't HAVE a humor section!"
- Froma Callahan cartoon

Carolina Red

Your ad here (for just $15k!)
I have heard of this show before. It would be pretty neat to see it on Adult Swim or something. I enjoy John Callahan's newspaper comics, although I have not been able to find any of his collections at any bookstore, and usually websites say that they are out of print, but I think that he is a great comic writer, and while he may have offended just about every group of people in the world, I think that he's hilarious. He doesn't fear the consequences!

I hope that this show can come to the US soon, and I am hoping that it's as good as (or even better than) his comics, because he really is funny.

Then again, that other show he did recently on Nickelodeon wasn't very good, but he had to tone everything down for it.

Pepperidge

I hate that show.

I doubt it would air in the US, seeing as how you see the main character's genitals in every other scene.

TimTwoFace

Mod, and Minotaur Bait
I've seen this show in passing plenty of times on Teletoon - I don't mind it really, but it's not the best show in the world. I got kinda peeved when it was introduced to the Teletoon line-up as a replacement for Duckman (I believe)...I was just starting to get into that show and then it was taken out of syndication. *SNIFF*

-Tim
(D'wah!)

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

A Star Wars Detours episode got leaked, and it was hilarious!

I hope more episodes get leaked, this show does NOT deserve to stay shelfed!
I wish a happy 65th birthday to the long running voice of Batman, Kevin Conroy.
It looks like both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. "Phineas And Ferb: Christmas Vacation" moves to the next round. The next matchup is between The Loud House episode "11 Louds A Leapin" and the Sofia The First episode "The Mystic Isles: A Very Mystic Wassalia ".

Pikwik Pack, the TMNT formula, goes preschool. Swap out the pizza for taco.
Anybody know whats the theme for SpongeBob episodes 8pm hour for weekdays starting Monday? They haven't advertised what for.