"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)" Season Five Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment on the fifth season of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!"

• Total voters

kanc

Yes according to schedule, it showed two parts into one hour movie including commercials

kanc

I know someone already posted in ratings thread, but I just thought it would be ok for TMNT fans to really look at ratings. TMNT one hour special last Sunday had gotten disappointing ratings and series low: 0.905

ShadowBlinky

I know someone already posted in ratings thread, but I just thought it would be ok for TMNT fans to really look at ratings. TMNT one hour special last Sunday had gotten disappointing ratings and series low: 0.905
They probably shouldn't have aired it on FATHER'S DAY.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive

That's what happens when you try to keep shows like this out of the public eye

kanc

Also TMNT new episodes return on Sun Jul 23

And Nick should have never started out TMNT Sunday 9am if ratings continues to decline but nick is very stubborn

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
It was quite the schlock spectacle. There were a few things here and there that I didn't like (Newt's motivations, Mikey's powers, etc.), but it was pretty good for the most part. I appreciate the energy even if it was overstuffed. The only thing that really sticks out is the Earth Protection Force. Didn't they break their alliance with the Utroms after the Tokka Incident?

Do ratings still matter when the series is coming to a close?

kanc

It was quite the schlock spectacle. There were a few things here and there that I didn't like (Newt's motivations, Mikey's powers, etc.), but it was pretty good for the most part. I appreciate the energy even if it was overstuffed. The only thing that really sticks out is the Earth Protection Force. Didn't they break their alliance with the Utroms after the Tokka Incident?

Do ratings still matter when the series is coming to a close?
So are you saying you want the ratings to fall under 1 million viewers?

kanc

Also don't know if you are aware, when I watched nick.com, an ad promoted as Samurai Turtle and saying Sun Jul 23 for rest of new episodes of TMNT.

kanc

Spider-Man

I caught the Yojimbo episode on iTunes yesterday and this is definitely one of my favorite episodes. It was very cool to see they used some of the artwork by Usagi Yojimbo's creator in this episode. I'm really enjoying the current season and this episode is one of the best for the season. It ends on a great cliffhanger and I'm looking forward to the next episode. This anthology season of TMNT has been great so far.

zoombie

Ciro Nieli has revealed that the final episode of TMNT (2012) will:

take place 50 years in the future in order to ensure nobody else could go in and change the timeline of what he and everyone else involved in the show had built.

Nick will also air new episodes featuring characters from horror classics around Halloween. :)

Well I just hope in that time skip, people know about the Turtles and mutants.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts