"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ultra8

Now all I/You can do
Holy crap! That's a lot of unexpected goodness. Not only are they still mining stuff from the old 80's seasons but they're even making stuff from the final seasons look good. Haven't seen the Shark guy since the Archie comics series days, though he is missing the cool set of extra exo-arms the comic version had.
Always wondered how the 80's series would have handled the Fugitoid story in comparison to the 00's series.

Bit Cloud

Mona Lisa(Zelda Williams), is finally returning to T.V, and of course she'll have more episodes and character development unlike the 80's version. And Raphael will be the first of the four turtle brothers to have his first crush not be a human(or in April's case half-human).

rockorockorocko

I am still shell-shocked (haha) that Nick renewed TMNT again, it's great of course for the property and it's a hit with kids on TV and merchandise... but even more that another Nicktoon make it to five seasons, since SBSP/FOP are the only two that have since I can't remember.

YET, it's nowhere to be seen on the main network like 85 percent of Nick's other shows. Sad.

Lerkero

They keep renewing TMNT, but it takes forever to air the episodes because Nick is so inconsistent. I never know when new episodes of TMNT are upcoming even after new episodes begin airing again.

Last edited:

Spider-Man

Are there any official airdates for the final episodes of the third season?

Spider-Man

Sept 13, Sept 20, and two part episodes in Sept 27. All air Sundays 11AM.
Thank you for the information. By any chance have the episode details been released? Given how the seasons tend to end on a big note I'm curious to see how this third one will be wrapping up.

kanc

Thank you for the information. By any chance have the episode details been released? Given how the seasons tend to end on a big note I'm curious to see how this third one will be wrapping up.

Sunday 13th September 2015 - The Fourfold Trap [episode details haven't been released yet]

Sunday 20th September 2015 - Dinosaur Seen in Sewers!: Raph makes a new friend in Zog, an alien Triceraton.

Sunday 27th September 2015 - Annihilation: Earth! Part One: When the turtles get word of the Kraang's return, they realize there is an even bigger threat coming to Earth.

Sunday 27th September 2015 - Annihilation: Earth! Part Two: When the turtles get word of the Kraang's return, they realize there is an even bigger threat coming to Earth.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'm kind of hoping that they'll be able to save Karai by the season finale, especially when they'll be introducing some more aliens for the next season, but I don't know if that's particularly likely to happen at this point.

Looney Turtles

I'm kind of hoping that they'll be able to save Karai by the season finale, especially when they'll be introducing some more aliens for the next season, but I don't know if that's particularly likely to happen at this point.

Yeah, same here. The finale will be a good place for Karai to be saved. She's been in this state since Season 2, and I don't think she should be kept like this next season as well.

zoombie

More Krang, I thought we were done with them. Enough is enough, let's move onto something else. I have been enjoying season 3 because we get more Shredder and less Krang.

As for Karai, I also hoped she gets rescued this season, it is time to wrap up her story arc.

Frontier

Staff member
Sunday 13th September 2015 - The Fourfold Trap [episode details haven't been released yet]

Sunday 20th September 2015 - Dinosaur Seen in Sewers!: Raph makes a new friend in Zog, an alien Triceraton.

Sunday 27th September 2015 - Annihilation: Earth! Part One: When the turtles get word of the Kraang's return, they realize there is an even bigger threat coming to Earth.

Sunday 27th September 2015 - Annihilation: Earth! Part Two: When the turtles get word of the Kraang's return, they realize there is an even bigger threat coming to Earth.
So we get setup for the Triceratons before Season 4, and a two-parter that finally sees the return of the Kraang...well, I was certainly expecting the Kraang to come back, especially since Kraang Prime never even made an appearance in their last episode, but I was expecting the season 3 finale to deal with a full-on showdown between the Turtles and Shredder for Karai.

The Foot are probably still going to be involved, as they always have been for the season finale's, but I'm not sure if it'll be in a bigger way than what the Kraang are doing. I would hope Karai would be saved in this as well, but I'd rather we not see Shredder get defeated "for good" in a season finale where he's not the main threat. Just my opinion on that matter :).

Looney Turtles

More Krang, I thought we were done with them. Enough is enough, let's move onto something else. I have been enjoying season 3 because we get more Shredder and less Krang.

As for Karai, I also hoped she gets rescued this season, it is time to wrap up her story arc.

Well, apparently, The Kraang is not even going to be the main focus of Season 3's finale, even though they are returning again.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
today's my birthday, but it's more of a "sad birthday" than a "happy birthday" to me, because I'm still having a mental breakdown over my past. ugh.
Asa wrote on wonderfly's profile.
With the Omicron variant spreading in South Africa, do you think it's a good time to reopen the COVID-19 discussion board or are you going to keep it closed for good?
This special is worth it just to see Ben Schwartz rap about latkes.

someone once told me that the Korean language is like if the Chinese and Japanese languages melted into each other and came up with something different
The Loud House > Riverdale

Featured Posts