Teen vs toons

FTPC

I am sorry For this, But I have to say that I would like TWC yes that is Time wanner Cable to Channel 110 from teen Nick to Nicktoons.. I called up my local TWC and the guy that answer the phone, he Had Nick toons mixed up with Nick JR..

I don't get I watch Nick sometimes and tv land sometimes as well But I would Watch Nicktoons Most of the Time if I could Have Time wanner cable carry the Channel. Why would they put on Teen Nick on twc any way. I mean who watches Teen nick In NC.. Look I asked The TWC if he could have them replace Teen nick with nick toons. then he said I sorry then he ended the call.. When I said that Nicktoons and teennick are own by the same Network Nick..

I mean what makes Teen Nick so much better then Nick toon.. To the people down at TWC..

Bryan

Administrator
I see what you are saying. However, it’s your local cable company (in this case Time Warner Cable) that needs to add the channel. All you can really do is request the channel and hope more people do too.

For me (and I have TWC too) they are finally adding Nicktoons to our line-up in June. I can’t wait either! I, too, will watch Nicktoons way more than TeenNick.

FTPC

what region like what state are you in Nick and more?, the reason why I ask is because TWC like to pick and choose where some channel go and stuff , and I think Nicktoon would be reach a lot of veiwers in the south but TWC can't even offer a free preveiw..

Do i Have to Nick HQ about chaning Teen nick for nick toons because I will..
Look before beavis and butt-head came along and MTV. and CN and DBZ
I would watch all of nick From Nick jr in the day and At Night Nick at nite..

yes all day

FTPC

well see each TWC branch veries depending on the state of that branch.. But Teen nick in NC.. man what a buzz kill.. I hope the Nc State gets nick toons soon..

Because in my veiw Teen nick is just terrible.. It is like Disney X D (with out the anime) meets Soapnet.. yes terrible..

FTPC

I am sorry to double post But Guess who got Nick toons and Avatar the air bender rules and the earth epsoide the one at 9:30am the blind band it.. It was impressive i like how they took the mole and give the blindness to a 10 year old earth bender named togh,, That was a good way to show veiwer of the show how earth style rules in wrestling.. and A key note I am not picking on blind people by posting this.. So please don't think that.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa
Have a safe Thanksgiving everyone.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all and stay safe.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Stay safe!