Teen Titans "The End, Part 3" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Post Your Thoughts on "The End, Part 3"

• Total voters

Bird Boy

WF Admin
Staff member
Time for the season finale of Teen Titans!

tt-name.gif

Episode #52 - The End, Part 3
Original Airdate - July 16th, 2005 - Fourth Season Finale

The stars are aligned. The sun is in eclipse. All of SLADE's labors are about to reach fruition -- and the Titans are about to face their greatest challenge ever. But is there really any hope of preventing the end of the world?

Comments?

karasu

Wind Chasing Fist
"What strange vermin cower beneath my rocks" is quite possibly the best line ever.

MattThomasM2B

The End Is Here.

Deus Ex Machina for the win!!

Followed by a heavy helping of 'back to where we started' for bonus points.

DLM

Greenman
No, it was sweet and cute in just the way a kids show should be... this episode was flawless... this has to be the greatest night of DC animation ever... oh, wait... we have to see an episode of The batman.

in any case, this was the most satisfying storyarc and episode of TT Ive ever seen

Zero-V

As I stated elsewhere

Yay for the status que.

Way to blow oppertunitie fellas, it all came down to a care bear stare, and Raven goes back to her usual self.

Rabi~en~Rose

idolmaster
Timmay said:
That end was pretty anti-climatic..

par for the course with this show

and did they really have to let Slade live? I do so hate it when series can't let go of the very first main villian :yawn: count me out of watching Season 5 I have had more then enough of this

Youko Recca

Retired
As always Teen Titans is great with the whole team thing. And that was evident here. But that was not a good ending. Well, it wrapped things up, but it wasn't satisfactory. And I wasn't even expecting that much.

Paul_Cousins

Great episode. 5 out of 5 Stars. This season of Teen Titans from Birthmark to The End Part 3 is up there with the Fox's Animated X-men Phoenix and Dark Phoenix Sagas. :cool:

Good quotes.

And...

A completely revived Slade = Double-Ended Flaming Poleaxe = Coolness to the Max. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

birdcat

Yeah, very anti-climatic. I was hoping they would kill Raven, (don't get me wrong, I love her character) but they've more or less followed the comics till now. She died in the comics, and I was hoping we would see the addition of a new teammate.

When I realized they were to scared (the writers) to kill Raven, I at least hoped she would keep the long hair/white costume. But no, we're back to the same old Raven, same old team. Life does change, why won't the show?

Zero-V

Rabi~en~Rose said:
par for the course with this show

and did they really have to let Slade live? I do so hate it when series can't let go of the very first main villian :yawn: count me out of watching Season 5 I have had more then enough of this
We know Jericho will be in Season Five, it makes a LOT more sense now that they had to keep him alive

Ultra Mike

1000 Posts = Woot Or Something
You know my main problem with this entire arc really is Robin's role in it. I mean out of all of the Titans he's the one that bonded with Raven the least for the most part and yet he's the one that gives her so much hope and vice versa. I mean does Robin have to be an important part of EVERY arc? That really dosen't seem fair to the other titans IMHO.

Still though good episode. Espically liked the Titans switching to defeat they're anti selves and White Raven blasting Trigon back explaining on he's not her father. I guess that with the reset Raven lost most of her White Raven powers. I mean if she can beat the ultimate evil and stay that powerful there would be no more point for the rest of the villians to even come back would there?

ROBIN: Oh no Slade's back!
RAVEN: (Bored) Flick. (She just sends a gust of wind to knock him unconcious). Well that was fun. I'm going to go off and mediate... (she walks off).
BEAST: ..... Oh-kay.

End Episode.

PaQ

Believe it!
Rave was a cutie as a kid.. Too bad she couldn't keep the white costume, I thought that would've been a nice change of pace. I did like how Raven was able to take out Trigon, and man Slade Wilson looked great out there. Finally some exhibition of just how strong and powerful he really is..

Kino

I loved it. It was so Sailor Moon S-esque! I, for one, am glad that Slade is still going to be a major presence in the TT-verse, but I have one minor quibble: I wanted Raven to keep her long hair and white robe. There should be at least some lasting changes, y'know?

DLM

Greenman
The thing that really struck me about this episode and story arc is how well developed every character is, we saw everyones flaws bare and raw, and the "end" really seemed like a new begining. A chance for everyone to grow, but still be the iconic characters the creators have been trying to impress upon us all the whole time. This was a masterfull episode.

shaman_mya19

giant robot fan
Bird Boy said:
Time for the season finale of Teen Titans!

tt-name.gif

Episode #52 - The End, Part 3

Original Airdate - July 16th, 2005 - Fourth Season Finale

The stars are aligned. The sun is in eclipse. All of SLADE's labors are about to reach fruition -- and the Titans are about to face their greatest challenge ever. But is there really any hope of preventing the end of the world?

Comments?

*yawns* good episode 10/10 :D :D :D *falls asleep*

MrTuesday

I am lion, hear me roar.
birdcat said:
Life does change, why won't the show?
Becasue Cartoon Network likes to air reruns out of order.

SO Teen Titans returns to the status quo everytime, just to keep in line with that.

Immagine a new fan of the show starts watching reruns of the show. One day Raven is the brooder in blue, the next day she's cheerful in white. THat person would wonder what the hell happend.

Not a very good reason, I know. But I never said it was.

CyberCubed

Oh c'mon, the whole point in the ending is to show that...they're still kids!

What, were people not expecting the world to go back to normal at the end?

Raven: "Hey! You hurt my friends! Get off my planet!" (Whack)
Everyone: "OMG Raven! Hope! FRENCH TOAST!"

Yeah. Slade was the awesome, though.

"...you are still not funny."

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts