"Teen Titans: The Complete First Season" Blu-ray Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News

Rate and discuss this Blu-ray release!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Ratings
1,232 3
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
The Teen Titans come to Blu-ray in this exciting Warner Archive release, collecting the first season of the acclaimed series in HD!

Teen Titans: The Complete First Season
Studio: Warner Archive
Available: January 23, 2018
Synopsis: With awesome super skills and powers galore, these crimefighting partners kick butt and squash evil like nobody’s business! But as roommates in Titans Tower, it’s every hero for himself when it comes to living in peace. Not even super heroes can settle fights over who’s in control of the TV remote! In these 13 action-packed adventures, the Titans face all your favorite villains - Mad Mod, The Puppet King, Killer Moth and of course their arch-nemesis Slade - in one power-packing showdown after another. Some battles even put the Titans against each other. Featuring bold animation, funky music and fun characters, this complete Season One from the hit TV series is an intergalactic knockout!

Special Features:
Featurettes: "Finding Their Voices", Toon Topia Bonus Cartoons (The Hiros Episodes 1 and 2), "Comic Creations", "Puffy Ami Yumi Featurette", Puffy Ami Yumi Music Video, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi Sneak Peek.

Please post your comments of the Blu-ray here. This thread is for actual discussion of the disc.To discuss the included episodes, please use the talkbacks below:

Episodes:
#13. Car Trouble, #12. Apprentice, Part 2, #11. Apprentice, Part 1, #10. Mad Mod, #9. Masks, #8. Deep Six, #7. Switched, #6. Nevermore, #5. Sum of His Parts, #4. Forces of Nature, #3. Final Exam, #2. Sisters, #1. Divide and Conquer

Discuss This Blu-ray Release! Go!

Note: Remember, we appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Ahsoka

Jan 7, 2002
Ratings
My copy came in and I think Warner Archive did a great job. The image quality is really good but not as clean as some recent DC Blu-rays. Still I am surprised at well this show holds up. One thing that also surprised me is how it's not as wacky as I remember. There are jokes and everything but it is way more balanced than I remember. I am really glad I picked this up as I got rid of my DVDs for this show a long time ago.

Jon T

Friendless Spidey
Jul 11, 2003
Ratings
29 3
spider-man.animesuperhero.com
Picked this up recently and, as expected, it's a huge upgrade over the 4:3 versions as seen on the original DVD release.

I did notice that the episode order has been changed, however. The original DVDs had season one in production / chronological order, whereas the new Blu-ray release has had the episodes re-arranged to their original airdate order, such that the season ends with "Car Trouble" rather than the "Apprentice" two-part season finale.

I hope future releases retain the original and correct episode order from the DVDs.