teen Titans Season 5 Screen grabs (Spoilers)

sidewinder

I dare not look... Must.... resist..... temptaion. Fingers weakining.... stomach churning...... Can't.... Describe..... Symptoms.... Much longer....

Ion

Zri USA said:
Teen Titans Unlimited.

Original, for sure:shrug:

Hopefully season five will lead to a real shakeup in the series and we can get a restyling of the show for season six, or an entirely new show featuring older Titans mentoring younger new Titans. It would be a good way to illustrate human growth in terms of physicality and mentality. There's a lot of room for strong messages with a show treading along those lines, but most likely season six will just be more of the same. Still, I'm holding out hope for the original five Titans getting some serious character advancement and some pupils put under them in a future show.

RAINMAN

Kikoutei Densetsu
So we`ll finally gonna find out about BB origin? Cool,I can`t waite.

Glensather

Class II-A
Someone please look at the picture of the assembled villains and tell me Slade's in there, but I'm just not seeing him.

RedBoot

GO! Pringer X!
Glensather said:
Someone please look at the picture of the assembled villains and tell me Slade's in there, but I'm just not seeing him.
No Slade, or Trigon, or Brother Blood, or Blackfire. It's just the minor guys.

I am confused as to how Warp and Malchior are there, though. I'm also confused as to why Kitten is there.

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
RedBoot said:
I'm also confused as to why Kitten is there.
Your wondering why Kitten is there?

Nu-Fu(sp?) (with a Bob) is there; he was eaten by Cyborg.

I guess he knows exactly how the man machine interface comes out in the end :sweat:

Bob: "Who is this mechanized man and why does he call you 'poo'?"

sdp

miscrave
RedBoot said:
No Slade, or Trigon, or Brother Blood, or Blackfire. It's just the minor guys.

I am confused as to how Warp and Malchior are there, though. I'm also confused as to why Kitten is there.
warp is easy to explain,
yes he was a baby, but after decades he eventually grew again, and was able to travel back in time to the titans timeline.

MrTuesday

I am lion, hear me roar.
I want to know why Punk Rocket is there. I thought "The Lost Episode" didn't count towards the series.

Mister Intensity

Season Five is going a long way towards satisfying those who felt there weren't enough villains from the comics in the series. Interesting that both series (TT and JLU) next season are dealing with a large gathering of supervillains as the basis of their story arcs.

Mister Intensity

Bird Boy

WF Admin
Staff member
MrTuesday said:
I want to know why Punk Rocket is there. I thought "The Lost Episode" didn't count towards the series.

Well it didn't really have that great of an impact on the series anyway, so I don't see why it wouldn't. It was done by the same team as the show all the way through--no reason it wouldn't be included.

-BB

Enemy Ace

Awesome!!! We finally get an animated Phobia! (woman in green, caped, latex-head costume with black arrow though her torso between Warp and Punk Rocket) Not exactly Justice League where I thought she would end up, but still good. :)

I guess the new Justice League Legion of Doom next season will have to continue holding auditions for fear-inducing members now that Scarecrow and her are off-limits.

Zri USA

If it's the minor villains, I can only assume Slades' been promoted to "guest villian", probably for the Jericho episodes given his relation to him

Faethie

Rockstarrlette
This looks cool...except Beast Boy...he looks like such an idiot...:p

Does anyone know when the first episode of Season 5 is gonna air? Like, in the Northeast if the usa? Cause, dudes, I cant wait.:sweat:

Kurtman

You blabbing old fart!
Wow.........that's a lot of villains in that picture. I think the picture is missing the Chrysales Eater and Soto,though.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts