Teen Titans "Haunted" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Post Your Thoughts on "Haunted"

• Total voters

Bird Boy

WF Admin
Staff member
The Titans return after a one-week hiatus, in the episode everyones sure to be talking about (in this thread anyway)...

tt-name.gif

Episode #31 - Haunted
Original Airdate - October 2nd, 2004

Ever since the Titans' final confrontation with Slade, Robin has been haunted by one question: is Slade really gone? When Cinderblock breaks out of jail, Robin finally gets his answer: he sees Slade. Robin goes after him, fiercely determined to stop his nemesis once and for all.

Comments?

kaine23

Gurren Brigade member
Gotta wonder how Cinderblock is back to normal...and we ever gonna see other enemies?

Nice that we're getting a serious episode.

PaQ

Believe it!
LOL. I'm enjoying seeing Beast Boy continue to change into various animals due to his sneezing cold. :D

wrenchien

poor robin's getting pretty badly beat up.

and he's been locked up by his teammates.

that's not a good sign..

jeffrey 228

kaine23 said:
Gotta wonder how Cinderblock is back to normal...and we ever gonna see other enemies?

Nice that we're getting a serious episode.
Well let's just hold off the replies untill the episode is over with, because this looks pretty interesting, not to mention threatening the Titans, now I have seen this episode as serious as one of the Batman episodes that the Joker is going out of control in the city.

Youko Recca

Retired
First rule of Fight Club....

Seriously though. Slade could be Robin's Tyler. Gotta love when the main characters beat the mess out of themselves. Robin is showing some nice bad emotion also.

WolfieKiwi

We lil' devils
like Cyborg said "the dude fell into a pit of lava who lives through that?"

answer is..SLADE..

if this guy is who i think it is...then...ugh...:ack:

Arcturus

20,000 bear traps
Incredible episode. Great animation and story that didn't cop out too much. The initial fight versus Cinderblock was great and the ensuing treetop chase were very cool; loved the effects and filters they used for some of the shots, like the blur on slades movements and the blur stuff on Cyborgs hand cannon.

Only gripe was that animu kawaaii ^_^ moment at the end with Starfire and Raven, was too random compared to the seriousness of the episode.

*edit. Absolutely LOVED the nod to Robins origins with his parents on the trapeze and the batcave, shame we didn't get a glimpse of a Teen Titans version of Batman.

maximumzero

A Custom What Now?
Wow, Robin sure got the snot beat out of him.

And in the meantime, Beast Boy, well, just had snot coming out of him.

Tea

>:D
This episode FREAKED. ME. OUT.

And I liked it. :D

I love episodes like these that keep you guessing until the end. Was Slade really there? Or is Robin paranoid crazy? I didn't even get it right at the end. I thought Slade had a camouflage outfit that only worked in the dark but um...

Raven's use of the soul self was interesting but Robin with Raven's eyes = awkward.

5/5. Man. Crazy. Robin made Starfire cry. :(

[edit] Took some comments out for the episode's future safety.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffrey 228

Well I can say Robin was almost a goner, and Raven got almost the same treatment when she went into Robin's mind, now that is harsh, and I can explain one thing, this episode surly deserved a 5 for not all the violance see in this series so far but Slade himself got the better of Robin because of the hauntings in him.

Arcturus

20,000 bear traps
I also guess this episode settled exactly which robin this was. Those memories could only be Dick Graysons.

James Bester

Screaming for Vengeance
great episode! the animation and interaction was well done along with the storyline. i just wish we knew if slade was really dead.

10/10.

Style

The Green Style Returns
It's Official!

He's Dick Grayson! There's NO ground or wriggle room to argue otherwise now! He Raven saw his memories of his parents falling to their death in the circus. I adibly gasped when I saw that.

What a great episode...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts