"Teen Titans Go! To The Movies" Theatrical Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate this movie

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • ***1/2

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • **1/2

• *1/2

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

5YearsOnEastCoast

I have finally watched Teen Titans Go! To the Movies. And I have 1 word to say:

...Awesome! I really liked it's story, the humor was spot on (it could get pretty dark, but I would be lying if I say I didn't laugh at it) Animation while it wasn't THAT cinematic, it had good use of Flash and I liked how they switched between animations during songs. And speaking of songs, they were catchy. My favorite was "My Superhero Movie". I had a great time.

ShadowStar

Does anyone else find it odd that this movie hasn't been shown on Cartoon Network yet? Not even today?

That is indeed strange. Have they shown Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans, or has that remained a DTV-exclusive release? It's odd that Go to the Movies wouldn't be shown on CN given that Trouble in Tokyo premiered on that network back in the day.

Otaku-sempai

That is indeed strange. Have they shown Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans, or has that remained a DTV-exclusive release? It's odd that Go to the Movies wouldn't be shown on CN given that Trouble in Tokyo premiered on that network back in the day.
Yes, but the analogy breaks down. Trouble in Tokyo wasn't given a general theatrical release either.

SweetShop209

I think it's just a thing with theatrical movies based on TV shows, where they usually air 1-2 years after being released in theaters. For example:

The Powerpuff Girls Movie came out July 3, 2002 and aired on Cartoon Network on May 23, 2003.

The 2 SpongeBob movies came out on tv November 10, 2006 and June 30, 2017.

I think also the 2017 My Little Pony movie came out on TV sometime during spring this year.

Maybe they could air this on Cartoon Network in October on Columbus Day or November for Thanksgiving.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
According to zap2it, the movie's TV premiere will be on TBS on September 12 at 11 am. Guess it's a promo tie-in with DC FanDome.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently, in addition to the DreamWorks incarnation of Trolls... Disney Channel aired the DiC one?
they can bring back g4, chiller, and cloo back on xumo, i mean if they bring back spike tv for pluto tv, why not chiller, cloo, and g4 for xumo
Hey guys, I'm back! Been gone for almost a year from having a lot on my plate but now I have more free time. I hope everyone here is making it through these tough and difficult times.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released in North America. Majora's Mask was the second game from the franchise I played and certainly fits with the Halloween theme.
Why did Adult Swim air the Family Guy episode Wasted Talent as part of the Halloween special?