"Teen Titans Go!" Season Six Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rate & Discuss this Season!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

Votes: 1 50.0%

• *1/2

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Use this thread to discuss the 6th Season of Cartoon Network's hit show, Teen Titans Go!.

Tune in to a new Teen Titans Go! episode, tonight at 6:45PM ET on Cartoon Network!

Teen Titans Go! "Butt Atoms"
Episode Debut - October 4th, 2019

Despite Robin's warning, the Titans mess around with atomic toots and end up causing a worldwide plague.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Lesson of the story, pogo sticks can be useful. Other than that, what a stinker of an episode. Probably the weakest season premiere episode, imo. And WE GET IT, this Starfire doesn't love Robin. Geez.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Teen Titans Go! "Butt Atoms"

Ever wonder why people say this show is gross and stupid? This episode says hi.

Do you know what really bothers me? The climax had legit tension. This show could actually be watchable if it chose not to be terrible. It being terrible is a deliberate choice on the producer's end. Ugh. I said end.

Shouldn't Toot Mutants be called Tootants?

I saw a Bumblebee Toot and no Bumblebee.

Love the new Season Six theme song dance.

Looks like we're getting a turtle outside the Tower this season.

That was bad, but in fairness, it wasn't trying to be anything else. *1/2.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Tune in to a new Teen Titans Go! episode, tonight at 6:00PM ET on Cartoon Network!

Teen Titans Go! "TV Knight 5"
Episode Debut - October 14th, 2019

Batman pretends to be sick to avoid work so he and Commissioner Gordon can run around town watching their favorite shows.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Teen Titans Go! "TV Knight 5"

It's gotten so that I love the Batman and Gordon wraparounds way more than the parody segments. I love Batman faking being sick to get out of answering the Batsignal so he and Gordon can watch TV. The bit of the disguise in the restaurant of the two of them wearing a fancy suit was hysterical too, and I love the idea that Alfred uses the Batmobile for groceries.

The Lassie and He-Man stuff was forgettable but passable, but I don't think the Nixon thing worked. It struck me as a commentary on our current political situation, but the things were kept so vague to give the show plausible deniability over accusations of liberal partisanship, that it ultimately stands for nothing at all. And honestly, after the Trump Kingsman video, seeing cartoon Presidents fight, both dead or not, makes me a bit queasy. Bad timing, which is something this show often suffers from.

I like the episode more for the bits with Batman and Gordon. I would watch the hell out of an entire series of them goofing off to pantomime. ***1/2.

Reactions: RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Tune in to a new Teen Titans Go! episode, tonight at 6:00PM ET on Cartoon Network!

Teen Titans Go! "Witches Brew"
Episode Debut - October 25th, 2019

The Titans throw a Halloween party and invite the Justice League but the witches brew Robin creates has side effects.

Comments?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Standard abrupt ending and little dimple disguises aside, I thought it was cute the solution was to give the witch versions of the Justice League a make over rather than Raven's demon magic.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Teen Titans Go! "Witches Brew"

You know, I was enjoying the Justice League Theme Song tribute and then they brought back Lil' Dimples and everything went to hell all at once.

Serious question: Did anybody ask for that character to return? Did they get ANY positive feedback from that at all? With anyone? Because from what I remember, it was literally the worst episode the show ever did up to that point. That farting episode surpassed it, but it was an unusual and notable level of suck. Why bring it back?

There are television shows out there that give the viewers what they want and need. This is not one of those television shows. *.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
East Northport
I really doubt this was intentionally the case, but does anyone find it comedically ironic the Titans were talking about how "society is the real monster" about the Witches and them having low self esteem as the reason they lash out against everyone really funny considering that was the whole message of the Joker movie? I mean again it could not of been intentional as that film literally only came out at the beginning of this month and even the TTG crew can't move that fast (the SP crew can but not the TTG one) but it felt funny to have that be the supposed message. That and Raven doesn't know witches which I thought was actually funny you know sometimes throwing a curveball and saying "oh hey the most usually sane person on the team actually is just totally wrong about something and is proven throughout the episode to be that way so it's not just a last second reveal." Not that great an episode as yeah the Little Dimples stuff was obnoxious and I'm still annoyed that they have to totally mute the JL every time they come on but had a couple of decent jokes here and there which... eh for this show isn't always the case honestly.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Tune in to a new Teen Titans Go! hour-long special, tonight at 6:00PM ET on Cartoon Network! Note the special is actually 4 separate episodes edited together.

Teen Titans Go! "Beast Boy's That's What's Up"
Episode Debut - November 27th, 2019

"That's What's Up"
Beast Boy goes to visit the Doom Patrol.

"Crab Shenanigans"
Beast Boy, Negative Girl, and Robotman discover some crabs are up to no good.

"Brobots"
Cyborg becomes inseparable from Robotman.

"Brain Flip"
It's time for Beast Boy to leave, but the Doom Patrol try to get him to stay.

Comments?

Eldorado

Banned
May 21, 2014
Indianapolis
If anyone's curious about the Doom Patrol voice actors:
-Robotman - Flula Borg
-Negative Girl - Rachel Dratch
-The Chief - Larry Kenney
-Elasti-Girl - Cree Summer
Wait, so Larry's not only going to reprise his role as classic Lion-O in the upcoming episode that riffs on the massive hate for the upcoming Thundercats Roar but he also voiced (I just saw the special) The Chief?!

Reactions: Yojimbo

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Wait, so Larry's not only going to reprise his role as classic Lion-O in the upcoming episode that riffs on the massive hate for the upcoming Thundercats Roar but he also voiced (I just saw the special) The Chief?!
If CN ever airs Roar, yeah. I don't keep up with the news but CN seems to keep pushing that series' debut back every year so that last S5 episode of TTG won't air until then. :(

Eldorado

Banned
May 21, 2014
Indianapolis
If CN ever airs Roar, yeah. I don't keep up with the news but CN seems to keep pushing that series' debut back every year so that last S5 episode of TTG won't air until then. :(
Well, it's awesome that Larry did a voice for a current cartoon that isn't Thundercats related.

Reactions: Yojimbo

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Cool of CN to air the 4 episodes commercial-free. So I think it ended around 6:40 eastern. But no end credits as usual lol.

Didn't expect a who's who of DC to show up to the clambake in "Beast Boy's That's What's Up". Figured it was just the Doom Patrol at all in these four but cool to see 28 cameos.
Wildcat, Green Arrow, Amethyst, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Martian Manhunter, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Power Girl, Wonder Girl, Kilowog, Artemis, Steel, Miss Martian, Superboy, Shazam, Deadman, Metamorpho, Plastic Man, Spectre, Supergirl, Elongated Man, Detective Chimp, Jonah Hex, Hawkman, Tomar-Re, and Black Lightning.

I think "Beast Boy's That's What's Up" and "Crab Shenanigans" (and technically "Brain Flip") was the first time the full TT roster didn't show up in an episode of this series.

Pretty neat they went with Codsville instead of Midway City as the Doom Patrol's home base. Though they still blew up Codsville for comical effect, which felt weird but its TTG! so undone by the next episode and no one died.

Though the Brain being their neighbor is kinda squinty since he always seems to be in Jump City but eh, maybe it was just his summer home. Robotman being unable to be bad was so hilarious from the graffiti to hooking up the sewer raccoons. Cyborg and Robotman at odds about how the former pays his credit card bill was hilarious as the shared interests and joke about how that would turn the friendship toxic eventually.

Oddly, the last one "Brain Flip" felt like the weakest one.

Well, it's awesome that Larry did a voice for a current cartoon that isn't Thundercats related.
Agreed. Props to him for still voice acting, he must be in his 70s.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
New York
So I am not sure about the creative decision it was to make Negative Man a little girl and have look like Tanis from Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School, but I love it I love the Ghoul School girls so that helps.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CHOWDER YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO THE FORCE
Just got "Star Wars Episode 1 Racer" for the Nintendo Switch, and I'm drinking in the Nintendo 64 nostalgia. Played this game a lot 20 years ago.
Teenage Mutant CG Turtles
This is Getting a Reboot
jordanjbatista wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Excuse me, Light Lucario.

Question:

How do you make a Fantasy Schedule thread with the Best Programming and Timeslots that other fans and forum people would think about and find Enjoyable?

I couldn’t think of what to do and I don’t wanna risk my Fantasy Schedule forums getting CLOSED indefinitely.

Can u help me, plz?
kanc wrote on EJ :)'s profile.
Hi, do you think you'll have the chance to post rest of Nick ratings for Jun 22-Jun 28 please? You only posted Jun 29 Nick News, but what about the rest?