"Teen Titans Go! - Season Four, Part Two: Lo-Tech Heroes" DVD Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
The second half of Season Four of Teen Titans Go! comes to DVD in this new home video release!

t-dvdcover.jpg

Teen Titans Go! - Season Four, Part Two: Lo-Tech Heroes
Studio:
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment
Release Date: October 9, 2018

Synopsis: The Teen Titans are back just in time to cure you of the blahs! Sing along when Robin, Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy recruit some of the biggest artists in music to help save Cyborg from an alternate dimension. Robin benefits from a sharing economy by renting his bike to Doctor Light. Auditions are underway for a spot in the Justice League, and the Titans unveil their individual talents. Raven and Starfire prove themselves to be the Ultimate Bros by saving the world with an Intergalactic Fist Bump. So pop your collar, flip your hat around and don't miss a single hilarious moment of this all-new 2-disc collection!

Episodes Include: The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even though It Was the Day (Chapter One: I saw You Dance, Chapter Two: The Story in Your Eyes, Chapter Three: Playing Hard to Get, Chapter Four: The Night Begins to Shine), Lication, Labor Day, Classic Titans, Ones and Zeroes, Career Day, TV Knight 2, Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star, Pt. 1, Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star, Pt. 2, The Academy, Costume Contest, Throne of Bones, Demon Prom, Thanksgetting, The Self-Indulgent 200th Episode Spectacular, Pt. 1, The Self-Indulgent 200th Episode Spectacular, Pt. 2, BBCYFSHIPBDAY, Beast Girl, Flashback, Pt. 1, Flashback, Pt. 2, Bro-Pocalypse, Mo' Money Mo' Problems, TV Knight 3

Bonus Content:
-Trailers (Disc 1)
--LEGO DC Super Heroes: The Flash
--LEGO DC Super Hero Girls: Super-Villain High
--DC Super Hero Girls: Legends of Atlantis

Discuss this Home Video release!

Please discuss the episodes in the appropriate talkbacks, links provided above. This thread is to discuss the home video release only.

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. Additionally, please don't post for just the sake of posting. Have something of worth to add to the conversation. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

And the winner of this matchup is "Heroes United", which got 4 votes. "TGIS" got 1 vote. The next 2 matchups are the 4 main crossovers for OK KO, which are split into 2 parts. The first half covers "The Power Is Yours" and "Crossover Nexus".

Happy birthday... To me! I'm 17 today! We're planning lots of stuff today,and later I will see Sym-Bionic Titan for the first time!
I'm one of those DBZ fans that never saw (Non-Canon) Broly's hatred towards Goku as "just because Goku cried a lot as a baby". I saw it more along the lines of (Non-Canon) Broly associating Goku's crying with the near death experiences he endured around that time.

This is pretty interesting.

I'd be up for something like this.