"Teen Titans Go!" Season Five Talkback (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Rate this season

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,978 6
A Valid Location
Tune in to a new Teen Titans Go! episode, tonight at 6:00PM ET on Cartoon Network! New episodes air every day (Monday to Thursday) this week!

talkback.png
Teen Titans Go! "The Fight"
Episode Debut - November 7th, 2018

Robin tries to teach the other Titans about real estate, but they're only interested in finding a villain to fight.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,258 19
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
A little meta about how they don't do serious epic fights often. The 'what else are we going to do for 11 minutes' line was a good one. And even a mini-clip show of scenes from Two-Parter, Meatball Party, The Avogodo, Vegetables, Pie Bros, Burgers vs. Burrito, Sandwich Thief, Hose Water, Puppets Whaaaaat?. Truth Justice and What?, Beast Boy's St. Patricks' Day Luck and it's Bad, Squash & Stretch, The Teen Titans Go! Easter Holiday Classic, Fish Water, and Spice Game. But a dig at Legion of Superheroes, aw. Still cool fight at the end with Brother Blood. Weird so see some of the TTG! crew in Jump City though. EDIT: And blink or miss, but when Robin tries to stop the drill weapon, Ed - the thief/driving instructor is hiding behind a car on its side, with his back to the audience, on the left side of the screen.

Last edited:

Gold Guy

Ride On
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
Ratings
2,768 6
New York City
I can't believe they actually got Kevin Conroy to reprise Batman in a DCAU artstyle. That alone makes the Real Orangins episode a top five for this show.

I like how the show plays with elements and content that kids otherwise wouldn't care about. I mean, quantum physics? Schrodinger's Cat? Heavy stuff rolled into a kids cartoon.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,978 6
A Valid Location
Tune in to a new Teen Titans Go! episode, tonight at 6:00PM ET on Cartoon Network! New episodes air every day (Monday to Thursday) this week!

talkback.png
Teen Titans Go! "The Groover"
Episode Debut - November 8th, 2018

Robin takes the Titans on an educational trip to the Grand Canyon.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,743 7
Framingham, MA
Teen Titans Go! "Quantum Fun"

They are running out of ways for Robin to annoy the group.

"Of course we did... the NOT," was a pretty sick burn by Starfire.

I liked Quantum Leap too.

Not great but not terrible either. ***1/2.

Teen Titans Go! "The Fight"

It boggles the mind that Matter-Eater Lad is actually a thing. The Legion Of Super Heroes is a ridiculous franchise.

Props to Brother Blood for actually deciding the bring it upon being challenged. His nodding and waving his fingers was beyond cool. Also props to the show for some amazing action sequences. As seen this show is usually puppets and food.

And the Titan's biggest weakness is that they're lazy. Maybe this home equity stuff doesn't sound too bad after all... ****.

Teen Titans Go! "The Groover"

Anyone else notice all of this week's episodes start with Robin bounding into the room excited over nonsense to the other Titans' annoyance? I only mention this because it probably happened a lot before this, and I just never noticed. But seeing the episodes one right after the other makes the formula seem pretty blatant.

Robin expecting the other Titans to use a suitcase toilet is what is known as "an unreasonable ask". He is such a loser.

And no, because of Native American genocide no-one is actually allowed to enjoy the Grand Canyon anymore. It's an actual rule. Look it up.

I've had enough Robin craziness this week. Let's see something else when the show comes back. ***.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!