"Teen Titans Go! - Season Five, Part Two: Smells Like Magic" DVD Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
The second half of Season Five of Teen Titans Go! comes to DVD in this new home video release!

Teen Titans Go! - Season Five, Part Two: Smells Like Magic
Studio:
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment
Release Date: March 3, 2020

Synopsis: Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven continue the fun in season five of TEEN TITANS GO! with all-new comedic adventures, giving viewers a look at what life is really like as a teen super hero ... once the cape comes off. This character-driven comedy -- based upon DC characters -- focuses on the funny that happens in between saving the world and living together as teenagers without adult supervision. With epic staring contests to decide who does the laundry, a series of quests and battles to construct the perfect sandwich or fighting crime in Jump City, one thing is for sure -- these Titans are always ready for an adventure, inside the house and out.

Episodes Include: Little Elvis, Booty Eggs, TV Knight 4, Lil' Dimples, Don't Be An Icarus, Stockton, CA!, What's Opera Titans, Forest Pirates, The Bergerac, Snot and Tears, Campfire!, What We Learned At Camp, Communicate Openly, Royal Jelly, Strength of a Grown Man, Had To Be There, Girls Night In Pt. 1, Girls Night IN Pt. 2, The Great Disaster, The Viewers Decide, Cartoon Feud, Curse of the Booty Scooty, Collect Them All!, Teen Titans Vroom Pt. 1, and Teen Titans Vroom Pt. 2

Bonus Content:
-None

Discuss this Home Video release!

Please discuss the episodes in the appropriate talkbacks, links provided above. This thread is to discuss the home video release only.

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. Additionally, please don't post for just the sake of posting. Have something of worth to add to the conversation. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

And we have a tie of 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker, and pick TOTS. Now we start the final matchup. It's between Muppet Babies 2018 and TOTS.

Dedicated to everyone who, in these hard pandemic times, try celebrating the Fourth of July while using merpeople as means of escape from all this ruckus.
Asa
Happy Birthday, America!

The best way to celebrate 4th of July
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to wish you a Happy 4th of July. I'll be having a nice barbecue and then see the fireworks tonight. I hope you have a very safe & Happy 4th of July.