"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
If Cosgrove appears it would be nice if Gordon shows up, too. The contrast between them could be fun.

Well they don't have Gordon speak in TTG! They just have him giggle like an idiot along with Batman. I'd be down for that cameo though if only for Freakazoid to call out how stupid it is. I mean even more then TTG Freakazoid was the ultimate meta show. Oh also just realized something; This wasn't really a factor in the series brought up often since Freakazoid was generally seen as a guy (a pretty stupid and crazy guy at points but a guy) but technically especially due to his human persona of Dexter Douglas he is actually a teen super hero. So that's something that actually connects him more with the Titans in that regard. Again though kind of want him being the one to annoy the Titans at point... also again Cosgrove scene of showing the Titans something and making fun of that Gordon/Batman running gag. Those are my specific hopes for this crossover. Now that we know the actual VAs are returning including yeah the Narrator voice who man wouldn't of been my... other 4th choice but still good to see him in regardless.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
11/20: For those that missed it, Huggbees will replay this coming week on Monday at 5:45 pm, Wednesday at 2:45 pm, and Thursday at 4:45 pm.

Also, Zap2it was a new episode titled "The Cast" set for December 6 so far. EDIT 11/23: December 12.

11/26: Zap2it has updated to show "The Cast" for December 12 at the 9 am slot. No logline yet.

Loglines for it and "Lucky Stars" were posted back on the 11th.
After breaking his leg, Robin is confined to his room and spies through a telescope.

Lucky Stars
Airdate: TBA
Raven explains astrology to the Titans and tells their horoscopes, but Cyborg does not believe.

Last edited:

zoombie

So we have a new Tiny Toons series coming soon, I wonder in antcipation of that, we do an episode in which Beastboy and / or Starfire meets Elmyra Duff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I think this is the first time he responded to a tweet from this account.

Also, this came out.

Updated my avatar to Pan Am Railways, which has just been acquired by CSX.
Check out my sig, would you? I realize at this stage of the game I don't want people to read Gilda & Meek & The Un-Iverse because I want money or fame. I wouldn't have posted 34 free issues on a blog if I did. The Aspie in me simply feels that it's really the only way for another person to fully understand me. That matters to me.

Ever wonder what makes Fone Bone tick? Check out the sig.
Wow! Something was updated to represent a beloved tradition in a sweet way? Oh the HORROR!!! :O :O Hershey's Kisses’ classic Christmas bells ad got a makeover — and people are outraged
DuckTales was canceled? Why is it that despite the fact that I didn't love the show I'm super annoyed anyways?

It turns out I dislike crushing potential as much as I do quality.