"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
One of the released ones, and a new one obviously spoofing Wizard of Oz. Ugh, Saturday. Wish they'd stick to weekdays.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
With ThunderCats Roar premiering towards the end of the month as well, I presume the final episode of season 5 of TTG would finally air on TV, and before the DVD comes out.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
February listings via the Futon Critic. Still no sign of the "Roar" episode apparently.

Saturday, Feb.22 at 10:00 a.m.:

"We're Off to Get Awards"

During an awards ceremony, Robin is swept up by a tornado and arrives in a magical land.

"Bat Scouts"

To reach the highest rank in the Bat Scouts, Robin teaches the other Titans important vigilante skills.

Saturday, Feb.29 at 10:00 a.m.:

"Walk Away"

After the T-Car is destroyed in a fight, the Titans go to a used car lot to find another vehicle.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Thank goodness for the DVR. But about time they death slot the show.

"Bat Scouts" is definitely a fun episode. "Walk Away" has an interesting surprise reference at the end. Funny, they aired these two in the same month as they're both the "Robin tries to teach" type of episode.

Thank goodness for the DVR. But about time they death slot the show.

"Bat Scouts" is definitely a fun episode. "Walk Away" has an interesting surprise reference at the end. Funny, they aired these two in the same month as they're both the "Robin tries to teach" type of episode.
Death slot the show?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
According to Zap2It, there's a new episode titled "Magic Man" airing on April 28th. Though if you click on the "upcoming airings" tab, it says 03/14/2020 at 10:00 AM, which makes more sense given it's a Saturday and I don't think the listings would update 2 months in advance.
Magic Man
SEASON 6 , EPISODE 9
AIRING APR 28, 2020
TV-PGNEW CC
In a quest to become a magic man, Beast Boy accidentally destroys Raven's spell book, so they must find another.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
According to Zap2It, there's a new episode titled "Magic Man" airing on April 28th. Though if you click on the "upcoming airings" tab, it says 03/14/2020 at 10:00 AM, which makes more sense given it's a Saturday and I don't think the listings would update 2 months in advance.
Probably March 14. Looks like it's another late schedule posting for March. CN doing it down to the wire again. Probably not until Monday or so. We'll see then.

EDIT: Looks like "Record Book" for 3/7 at 10 am and "Magic Man" for 3/14 at 10.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
3/4: According to PR, this is the full schedule:

271: Record Book - 3/7/2020

273: Magic Man - 3/14/2020

274: The Titans Go Casual - 3/21/2020

276: Rain on Your Wedding Day - 3/28/2020

244: Teen Titans Roar - 4/4/2020

So Roar airs 1 month after the DVD set with it included comes out on TV.

EDIT: Logline for Titans Go Casual on zap2it.
"The Superhero Board of Authority institutes a dress code, which leads the Titans to introduce Casual Tuesday."

3/5: For Rain on Your Wedding Day
While facing off with The Brain, Robin tries to teach the other Titans the proper definition of irony.

For Teen Titans Roar
The Titans are outraged when their favorite cartoon is rebooted so they come up with a plan to get this new show off the air.

3/13: Info for TTG! To Camp! GN which is set for a July 29 release.
written by SHOLLY FISCH
art by MARCELO DiCHIARA and others
cover by MARCELO DiCHIARA
Summer’s in the air, and the Teen Titans are leaving Jump City behind for six funfilled weeks of mosquitoes, sunstroke, and poison ivy at summer camp! What the Titans don’t realize until they arrive is that this is Camp Apokolips, where the “bug juice” is made with real bugs, the swimming pool is a fire pit, and the lunch lady is Granny Goodness! Things only get worse when they encounter the bunks they’ll be competing against in the camp’s games: the Titans East and the H.I.V.E. Five! Given all of that, there’s only one thing on Robin’s mind... No, not escape. It’s how to beat the other bunks to become the camp champions. This is Robin, remember?
ON SALE 07.29.20 $9.99 US | FC | 5.5” x 8” 152 PAGES DC GRAPHIC NOVELS FOR KIDS ISBN: 978-1-77950-317-6
And also some reprints in a TTG!/DC Super Hero Girls Giant set for June 3.

Last edited:

Eldorado

Banned
Four new episodes are on the Cartoon Network App (INCLUDING Teen Titans Roar)!

It was a PERFECT crossover!

First off, they mentioned what made the original series so great right in front of pictures of the original series. Secondly, they showed clips of the actual Roar series in the episode. Thirdly, they did a hilarious bash on fans who don't like reboots simply because they're not the way they wanted them! The Titans tried to make a petition to get the showed cancelled and the only people who signed them (aside from 4 of the Titans themselves) were dirty filthy geeks on the internet! Fifthly, Starfire represented the people who at least give reboots a chance (more specifically the people who try to convince people to watch the WHOLE EPISODE first! Sixthly, when the Titans try to destroy the Roar Thundercats they get TOTALLY PWNED by them! Except Starfire who just played with Roar Snarf! Why? Because Cyborg (at least as I remember it) points out that whatever step they take for comedy, they take TWO steps for ACTION! Finally, at the end while everyone is watching the original Lion-O do poses the original Snarf is in a cave sadly complaining how no one seems to care about him anymore and (in a surprise non-speaking cameo) asks the 2011 Lion-O that they don't care about him either, and 2011 Lion-O just simply shrugs.

Either way it was a GREAT crossover with the same social commentary about how people don't like things before they even get a chance to try it simply because it's not the way they want it.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Is there a dream TTG episode thread
Do you mean a thread where people talk about what their dream episode of TTG would be like? Then no. I tried the search in the upper right of the page, got 10 pages, and no one has made such a thread yet and feel free to start it.

If you mean the episode "Dreams", the talkback is here.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently, in addition to the DreamWorks incarnation of Trolls... Disney Channel aired the DiC one?
they can bring back g4, chiller, and cloo back on xumo, i mean if they bring back spike tv for pluto tv, why not chiller, cloo, and g4 for xumo
Hey guys, I'm back! Been gone for almost a year from having a lot on my plate but now I have more free time. I hope everyone here is making it through these tough and difficult times.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released in North America. Majora's Mask was the second game from the franchise I played and certainly fits with the Halloween theme.
Why did Adult Swim air the Family Guy episode Wasted Talent as part of the Halloween special?