"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Yep but what can you expect from them?
I don't know. I don't watch a ton of live television, especially on CN. Everything I watch is either OnDemand or something I've recorded on the VCR. I don't see a ton of their promos and I don't watch enough of the rest of their shows to know when they are [lying to] me. It's just "All summer long" is a particularly noticeable and larger than usual amount of [lies]. even as far as promos go. I definitely stopped and said "That's wrong."

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
May 29th:
I kind of doubt it would be the case, but maybe there won't be any new episodes in either July or August, making this arc last "all summer long" (at least as far as TTG! premieres go).

June 18th:
Missed this earlier (since I only read the first pages :p), but "Nostalgia Is Not A Substitute For An Actual Story" was submitted for the Outstanding Short Form Animated Program Emmy Awards Ballot.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
New episodes will be screened at SDCC.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 17

6:00–10:00 p.m. WBTVG’s preview night returns with Batwoman and Pennyworth world premieres exclusively for the Comic-Con crowd. Also screening will be the upcoming Fox thriller Prodigal Son, starring Tom Payne and Michael Sheen and the the world premiere of DC UNIVERSE’s animated comedy series Harley Quinn; a never-before-seen episode of the hit Cartoon Network series Teen Titans GO!; and more. Ballroom 20
THURSDAY, JULY 18

3:15–4:15 p.m. Teen Titans GO! Brand-New Episode Screening and Q&A — Room 6DE

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
July titles have surfaced.
Monday, July 1 - 6 P.M. (EST) - 539 - Communicate Openly
Monday, July 8 - 6 P.M. (EST) - 540 - Royal Jelly
Monday, July 15 - 6 P.M. (EST) - 541 - Strength of a Grown Man
Monday, July 22 - 6 P.M. (EST) - 542 - Had to Be There
Monday, July 29 - 6 P.M. (EST) - 543 - Girls Night In Part 1

Cartoonfan13

July titles have surfaced.
Monday, July 1 - 6 P.M. (EST) - 539 - Communicate Openly
Monday, July 8 - 6 P.M. (EST) - 540 - Royal Jelly
Monday, July 15 - 6 P.M. (EST) - 541 - Strength of a Grown Man
Monday, July 22 - 6 P.M. (EST) - 542 - Had to Be There
Monday, July 29 - 6 P.M. (EST) - 543 - Girls Night In Part 1
Having mixed feelings about TTG VS TT

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Futon Critic also has log-lines for next month.

Monday, July 1 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

"Communicate Openly"

Bumblebee becomes the sixth Titan and moves into the Tower but has a hard time adjusting.

Monday, July 8 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

"Royal Jelly"

Bumblebee offers to help Robin with his leadership skills by teaching him how to act like a queen bee.

Monday, July 15 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

"Strength of a Grown Man"

Needing a hero with shrinking powers, but forgetting about Bumblebee, Robin invites The Atom to join their fight against the Brain.

Monday, July 22 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

"Had to Be There"

So she isn't left out of inside jokes, the Titans time travel to past adventures and insert Bumblebee into their memories.

Monday, July 29 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

"Girls Night In Part 1"

The Girls Night Out Crew decide to stay in and have a slumber party but an unknown alien threat descends on Jump City.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Huh, I honestly didn't think she would actually join the group - but I am really glad that it seems like they're taking full advantage of her character in this next batch of episodes.

Dudley

Staff member
Huh, I honestly didn't think she would actually join the group - but I am really glad that it seems like they're taking full advantage of her character in this next batch of episodes.

Meh, I bet she’ll be gone by the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Can someone tell me what Bumblebee adds to the series.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
It bothers me that the series believes it needs a punching bag to function. It bothers me even more that it thinks it's a good idea to make a black girl one.
Everyone else in Titans East suffered from being around them as the series progressed, Bumblebee was just the last one to be on the receiving end.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Everyone else in Titans East suffered from being around them as the series progressed, Bumblebee was just the last one to be on the receiving end.
Yeah, but everyone else just got one or two episodes (although Aqualad got more). Bumblebee is getting it on all sides for an extended period of time.

Eldorado

I was just thinking: I'd love if there was a sequel to OK KO's Crossover Nexus in Teen Titans Go! That way, we'd get hilarious jokes making fun of crossovers and people's love of nostalgia.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Via CBR, here's a look at this year's TTG! Comic-Con bag.
Teen-Titans-GO-SDCC-2019-Bag.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts