"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
2/26: I really don't care for KCA but I sometimes do it for fun. Last year and this year I voted for TTG because I'm not a big SpongeBob fan anymore and not a big Loud House fan and I know those are already getting a ton of votes. Of all of the nominations, TTG is the one I enjoyed the most this decade. I also voted for Smash Ultimate and Spider-verse, and the rest I didn't care for so I randomly voted the other categories.

3/8: Teen Titans Go! to the Movies premieres on HBO tomorrow morning which is interesting that it's not on Cartoon Network.

Mod Note: Double post Merged

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
I have to admit I have no idea why TTG doesn't use Blackfire more often. For a series that really likes just sticking to the main 5 and only using other VAs every so often why wouldn't you use a character Hynden already does anyway and come on there's like a lot of opportunities to use a comedic evil older sister character. Granted "Mr. Butt" is still one of my favorite TTG episodes so maybe they only use her when they actually have a really good idea but it still feels off how little we have actually seen this character.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I am hoping we get some connection to Rose and the events of the TTG movie.
3/22: That would be neat. Bringing in her brothers could be interesting, too, since the producers hinted in the past not to expect Slade to appear on the show.

3/25: April schedule. Look like April 8 will be no new episode.

April 1: "Little Elvis"
The Titans team up with Shazam in order to defeat the evil Mr. Mind.

April 15: "Booty Eggs"
Not wanting to be creeped out on Easter the Titans dispatch the Easter Bunny and take matters into their own hands.

April 22: "TV Knight 4"
Batman and Commissioner Gordon go camping but instead of fun outdoor activities they’d rather watch TV.

April 29: "Lil' Dimples"
Thinking it’s a way to reconnect with her father, Raven enters a beauty pageant.

Last edited:

WebMasterSage

Obey the Pecking Order.
3/22: That would be neat. Bringing in her brothers could be interesting, too, since the producers hinted in the past not to expect Slade to appear on the show.

3/25: April schedule. Look like April 8 will be no new episode.

April 1: "Little Elvis"
The Titans team up with Shazam in order to defeat the evil Mr. Mind.
Hey! It's before when the movie comes out. Called it!

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Via Futon Critic, here are the episodes set to premiere in May.

Monday, May 6 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

"Don't Be An Icarus"
Robin tries to tell some Greek myths but the other Titans give their own fractured versions instead.

Monday, May 13 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

"Stockton, CA!"
The Titans must find a way to keep all the Jump City residents from moving to Stockton.

Monday, May 20 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

"What's Opera, Titans?"
Robin surprises the Titans with a trip to the opera but they soon fall asleep, and all dream about starring in their own operas.

Monday, May 27 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

"Forest Pirates"
The Titans are at Super Hero Summer Camp for the week and they may need to add another teammate to win the big canoe race.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Stockton and Forest Pirates sound like the most interesting to me. The Forest Pirates logline totally made me think there's gonna be a Peanuts nod. The other 2 are the usual business. Titans tell their own take on a story, so on so on.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Keep in mind that we didn't get the first hints of a season 5 until October 2017 then the season premiere was June 27, 2018. Season 4 rolled right into season 5 as well. So it could be the same case here.

Cartoonfan13

Keep in mind that we didn't get the first hints of a season 5 until October 2017 then the season premiere was June 27, 2018. Season 4 rolled right into season 5 as well. So it could be the same case here.
It could, honestly at this point I really Don't care if Teen Titans Go gets cancelled or not. As long as Teen Titans gets a proper continuation in some way shape or form.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts