"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I would prefer it is they just used Ron Perlman. They can say Slade just needed a lozenge.
Perhaps but we seem to rarely get any villains from the old series or comics in general. And I think in that one episode "The Cape" or something, they just had Khary Payton do Slade's dialogue dubbing over the old Teen Titans episode. Granted the format of that episode, I could see them pulling the 'save money by having someone in the main cast do a second role' card.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
You know I do pick on TTG! for being cheap with having additional VAs but I will always give it credit for doing something the original Teen Titans series never always did: anytime it wants to bring back either Jinx or Gizmo even as cameos with speaking lines, they ALWAYS get Lauren Tom back. Sometimes (especially when it was just Gizmo) the original TT would just have Tara Strong play the role and not bother with Tom (who might of been more busy back in the mid 2000s then now/might of been harder to obtain but still) but nope each and every time TTG has the characters back, Tom is doing the voice. Plus you also gotta give credit for them using Jinx as much if not more then Gizmo, as I wayyyyyyyy prefer Jinx over Gizmo so another thing I'll give TTG.

Last edited:

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
[Reportedly,2 new episodes of TTG! at 6 pm and the O.K. K.O. Crossover will be on October 8 at 6:30 pm.]

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Zap2It lists a bunch of new episodes, without any descriptions currently and I presume the air-dates aren't final either. They're all listed as airing in November.

The Real Orangins! 11/05/2018
S05, E07 The Power of Shrimps 11/06/2018
S05, E08 Monster Squad! 11/05/2018
Little Elvis 11/06/2018
The Groover 11/06/2018
Genie President 11/07/2018
The Fight 11/07/2018
Quantum Fun 11/07/2018

ShadowStar

Sorry if this has been discussed already in recent weeks but I wonder whether we're going to hear any more regarding the movie's credits scene? It seems strange that that scene hasn't been addressed yet by Warner Bros. or DC...

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Sorry if this has been discussed already in recent weeks but I wonder whether we're going to hear any more regarding the movie's credits scene? It seems strange that that scene hasn't been addressed yet by Warner Bros. or DC...
Yeah, I was expecting to get something from either WB or DC, but I guess not...

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Futon Critic has loglines for October episodes.

My Name is Jose
October 8, 6 pm
The Titans have Raven give them new super powers but have a hard time adjusting.

The Power of Shrimps
October 8, 6:15 pm
Aqualad uses shrimps and prime rib to try to win back Raven.

Monster Squad!
October 19, 6 pm
The Titans want to be the scariest trick-or-treaters in town, so Raven casts a spell to turn them into real monsters.

Also for Crossover Nexus
When KO finds himself trapped inside an mysterious place, he encounters other Cartoon Network Heroes and they band together to escape.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, "in two weeks" we're going to have another week of new episodes stunt. Saw the promo on CN today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts