"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I found an article about CN's early 2017 schedule, it included loglines for "The Streak" two parter that airs back to back on January 27.
"The Streak: Part 1" - It's Crime Season and Robin is determined to continue his streak of stopping 52 crimes every year.
"The Streak: Part 2" - Robin's streak of stopping 52 crimes every year is in jeopardy when members of his team are poached by Kid Flash.
Sounds like the potential for a lot of super villain cameos. :D

RoyalRubble

Staff member
There will be some Teen Titans Go! toys available in McDonald's Happy Meals soon. Line-up includes all five Titans and Doctor Light. You have to click on the "Next Happy Meal" button in the link to see the image.
lM9v4p3.png

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Cartoon Network provided the following January 2017 schedule details for Teen Titans Go!:

TEEN TITANS GO! (TV-Y7-FV)
New episode premieres Friday, Jan. 27 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

Teen Titans Go! takes a comedic look at the superheroes’ lives. Viewers will finally get the opportunity to watch what life is like for the super teens when their capes are left at home. The teens will deal with everyday issues of adolescence including laundry contests and quests to construct the perfect sandwich.

· Friday, Jan. 27: “The Streak: Part 1” – It's Crime Season and Robin is determined to continue his streak of stopping 52 crimes every year.

· Friday, Jan. 27: “The Streak: Part 2” – Robin's streak of stopping 52 crimes every year is in jeopardy when members of his team are poached by Kid Flash.

what?!

i thought TTG was on fridays because of the "friday party" commercials

TEEN TITANS GO! (TV-Y7-FV)

New episode premieres Friday, Jan. 27 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

Teen Titans Go! takes a comedic look at the superheroes’ lives. Viewers will finally get the opportunity to watch what life is like for the super teens when their capes are left at home. The teens will deal with everyday issues of adolescence including laundry contests and quests to construct the perfect sandwich.

wait...

TV-Y7?!

what happened to the PG rating?

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
So nice of Robin to want and help Star... :p

I wonder if Beast Boy's song will be as catchy as "The Night Begins to Shine".

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Not sure how accurate it is, but according to this article the schedule for February seems to be:
  • Friday, Feb. 3: “ Inner Beauty of a Cactus” at6 p.m.(ET/PT)– The Titans play Spin The Bottle as Starfire tries to improve her vocabulary through kissing.
  • Friday, Feb. 10: “Movie Night” at6 p.m.(ET/PT)– It’s Movie Night and the Titans have a hard time deciding who gets to choose which movie they watch.
  • Monday, Feb. 20: “Teen Titans Go: BBRAE” (half hour special!) at6 p.m.(ET/PT)– Beast Boy writes a song to tell Raven how he feels about her. Beast Boy goes on tour with his song, but this upsets Raven.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Not sure about the BBRAE one. Zap2it still has it for the 25th. We'll see. But 20th is President's Day so, it would make sense.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Cartoon Network has provided details for new Teen Titans Go! episode debuting in February. Continue below for more.

Teen Titans Go!
New episodes continue Fridays.
Half-hour special premieres Monday, Feb. 20.

Friday, Feb. 3: “ Inner Beauty of a Cactus” at 6 p.m. (ET/PT) – The Titans play Spin The Bottle as Starfire tries to improve her vocabulary through kissing.

Friday, Feb. 10: “Movie Night” at 6 p.m. (ET/PT) – It's Movie Night and the Titans have a hard time deciding who gets to choose which movie they watch.

Monday, Feb. 20: “Teen Titans Go: BBRAE” at 6 p.m. (ET/PT) – Beast Boy writes a song to tell Raven how he feels about her. Beast Boy goes on tour with his song, but this upsets Raven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember when I said The Dog and Pony Show should come to Qubo? Well, it's probably not happening. Since Discovery is a co producer it will probably end up on Discovery Family and Discovery Famiila.
Did anybody notice the error just tonight on Nick? At 7:57PMish after Despicable Me 2 error?
I love the smell of rain at night and the end of Daylight Savings here.
Scott Innes apparently put up his Christmas tree....in October. It looks pretty good though.