"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Interestingly Zap2It TV Listings now shows another episode for November 24th, "TV Knight":
Batman and Commissioner Gordon check in on various happenings around Jump City.

So unless some changes occur it looks like the line-up for the next few episodes will be this:

Thursday, November 17th: "Fish Water" – Starfire wins a goldfish at the carnival and vows to keep it alive.

Thursday, November 24th: "TV Knight" - Batman and Commissioner Gordon check in on various happenings around Jump City.

Saturday, November 26th: "BBSFBDAY" – Beast Boy agrees to share his birthday with Starfire after learning she's never had one on Earth.

Thursday, December 1st: "Teen Titans Save Christmas" - When Santa decides to quit, the Titans pitch in to save Christmas.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
A new episode on Thanksgiving Day, really? But that's the day I spend pretending to care about my relatives' stories!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
And there may be some type of surprise marathon leading up to it (You just never know......).
11/5: Yeah. I figured they would just do holiday programming and air Thanksgiving-related reruns of all their shows.

11/11: Yep. Reruns and movies. "TV Knight" was removed from the 11/24 schedule. 2 LEGO Justice League movies now.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I swear "BBSFDAY" was on the schedule when I posted the link. I see Zap2It now lists it for December 3rd
11/14: Yes, it was. It got shuffled off to December now it seems...

11/19: Take with a grain of salt but as of right now, the CN schedule on zap2it states

-TV Knight
  1. Sat. 11/26: 6 pm
  2. Sun. 11/27: 5 pm
  3. Sun. 11/27: 7:30
  4. Sat. 12/3: 5 pm
-Teen Titans Save Christmas
  1. Thurs: 12/1: 6 pm
  2. Sat. 12/3: 5:15 pm
-BBSFDAY
  1. Sat. 12/3: 6 pm

11/20: Clip #1 for "TV Knight"

11/22: The Season 3 Part 2 DVD is set for a January 24 release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember when I said The Dog and Pony Show should come to Qubo? Well, it's probably not happening. Since Discovery is a co producer it will probably end up on Discovery Family and Discovery Famiila.
Did anybody notice the error just tonight on Nick? At 7:57PMish after Despicable Me 2 error?
I love the smell of rain at night and the end of Daylight Savings here.
Scott Innes apparently put up his Christmas tree....in October. It looks pretty good though.