"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg91

Reporter
I hope October 13th is the same day Justice League Action airs if CN wants to put the two DC shows together, especially considering how Teen Titans Go! has great ratings.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
More episode titles, for October and the first week of November.

Thu October 20th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 402 - Shrimps and Prime Rib
Thu October 27th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 403 - Halloween vs. Christmas [SPECIAL EPISODE]
Thu November 3rd - 6:00 PM (EST) - 404 - Booby Trap House

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
So new episodes all month. Hopefully a season 3 part 2 DVD update soon.

Halloween vs. Christmas - heh, got to be the return of Santa Claus that Horvath alluded to at SDCC.

EDIT: The synopsis for "The Cape"
The Titans reminisce about the time they threw a surprise party for Cinderblock.

Clip #2 from yesterday's "Oh Yeah!"

Last edited:

BoobyTrapHouse408

Im being honest with mah words
Capture.JPG

not gonna lie but this upcoming new season.. TTG characters will be magicians in a Now you See Me sequel episode (well atleast magic)

Last edited:

BoobyTrapHouse408

Im being honest with mah words
To Yojimbo:
Sorry for the late reply and yep its in season 4 article and there's lots of untitled episodes (and sorry, i'm new and im not allowed to quotes with a link) and ask the moderator too about the proofs

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
10/3: The TTGCrew user revealed some stuff today

1. Season 4 will be 52 episodes.

2. The latest loglines

"The Cape"
Robin and Cyborg argue about the importance of capes.

"Shrimps and Prime Rib"
The Titans try to remember how to be superheroes in order to stop The Brain.

"Halloween vs. Christmas"
When Santa tries to take over Halloween, it's up to the Titans and a few ghouls to stop him

"Booby Trap House"
After being left alone at home, Cyborg and Starfire booby trap the tower for safety.

10/7: Clip #2 for "The Overbite"

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Umm..... can anyone give me a clip of the season finale "The Cape"
They won't release that until Sunday usually. Unless you mean the 30 second Swordsday promo.

It appears to corroborate reports it accidentally appeared on Netflix Canada and it's
Mostly a redub of "Divide and Conquer" from the original animated series which ends with revealing the gang was watching the episode on TV and talking the whole time.

10/9: Clip #1 for "The Cape"

Clip #2

Last edited:

Insomnia

another episode that's sure to [annoy some viewers]. love these eps.

also I believe this is the second time we've seen clips from the original series first season in hd, hope that means someday we get an og teen titans complete series blu-ray set.

Mod Note: Watch the language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Initial PR details. November looks to be 3 episodes - with one on a special night on Saturday.

Thursday, Nov. 3: "Booby Trap House" – After being left alone at home, Cyborg and Starfire booby trap the tower for safety.

Thursday, Nov. 17: "Fish Water" – Starfire wins a goldfish at the carnival and vows to keep it alive. ·

Saturday, Nov. 26: "BBSFBDAY" – Beast Boy agrees to share his birthday with Starfire after learning she's never had one on Earth.

EDIT: Week of November 7 will be a replay of "Island Adventures"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Breathes sigh of relief. Justice.
Happy birthday Bakugou!
Here's a late April Fool's joke from Dan Povenmire that's hilarious and actually pretty nice. It's not intended as such, but still.

Today was the 1st time I've played Puzzle League DS (European name of Planet Puzzle League), on a DS emulator of course. I enjoyed playing it for an hour. My highest chain is X7. I wish I could get a chain of X13 and up if I was fast enough to form matches.
Having watched today's Vampirina episode, her performance was definitely a highlight.

Featured Posts