"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
That's pretty interesting, so I guess the extra member they'll need for that canoe race in "Forest Pirates" might stick with the team for more than an episode.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
East Northport
Yeah but unlike say Bliss in Powerpuff Girls 2016 seems like they're at least going to have fun mocking the idea of another character. I'm kind of hoping it is someone already established that brings their own "personality" (well as much as TTG characters have anyway) to the team and is played by someone else other then the 5 main VAs already there. I do have to wonder how many episodes this person will be in though but kind of hope that unlike Terra in the original Teen Titans this 6th Titan will actually appear in more then just their "focus episodes" to show even this show handles the idea of a 6th member better then the original series heh heh.

RainbowCupcake

The (Not So) Bad Guy
Dec 3, 2017
United States
Here's a promo for the 6th Titan which airs this Memorial Day and joining all summer long:

Oh no! It's Bliss 2.0!

But yeah I'm not surprised the show would do something like this. Interesting how the trailer said the character would stick around all summer. Wonder how much clarity that statement has to it

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Before the new episode of DCSHG's "#SuperWho?" aired, there was a replay of "Stockton, CA!" and in the final seconds, they played the credits on the lower part of screen in white text - the version where they lump several episodes worth of VA credits. This time, they spoiled some upcoming episodes that involve Scooby-Doo and the Gang, Thundercats, NASCAR, and some DC name characters.

Max Mittleman: Lion-O
Larry Kenny: Original Lion-O
Michael Jelenic: Original Snark
Robert Remus: Dr. Military
Matthew Lillard: Shaggy
Kate Micucci: Velma
Frank Welker: Fred, Scooby-Doo, Baron Von Billforld
Grey Griffin: Daphne
Dale Earnhardt Jr.: Chip Racerson Jr.
John DiMaggio: Toy Collector/Toy Master
Hynden Walch: Wonder Girl
Ozioma Akagha: Bumblebee
Greg Cipes: Worker Bee
Khary Payton: Worker Bee, Creepy Guy, Pablo
Tara Strong: Bootleg Raven

I'd guess Wonder Girl and Bumblebee are in the "Forest Pirates" episode.
credit1.jpgcredit2.jpgcredit3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RoyalRubble

ShadowStar

Nov 11, 2006
USA
I wonder which version of Wonder Girl they’re using. In the movie, Donna looked like she was older, while Cassie looked like she was about the same age as the Titans.

Reactions: Yojimbo

Johntoonfan05

Aug 15, 2017
Before the new episode of DCSHG's "#SuperWho?" aired, there was a replay of "Stockton, CA!" and in the final seconds, they played the credits on the lower part of screen in white text - the version where they lump several episodes worth of VA credits. This time, they spoiled some upcoming episodes that involve Scooby-Doo and the Gang, Thundercats, NASCAR, and some DC name characters.

View attachment 238111View attachment 238121View attachment 238131
I don't remember seeing these Cast Members on the Credits and i don't watch Teen Titans GO! Anymore (Cause i still hate it)

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com

View attachment 238111View attachment 238121View attachment 238131
That is so random and unexpected, though I am intrigued .

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
May 22nd:
Zap2It lists two new episodes for next month. "The Bergerac" on June 3rd and "Snot and Tears" on June 10th. No log-lines available yet.

May 28th:
Via Futon Critic, here are the episodes set to premiere in June.

Monday, June 3 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

"The Bergerac"

The Titans give Robin advice to guide him through his camp romance with Wonder Girl.

Monday, June 10 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

"Snot and Tears"

Robin tells the Titans to stop being reckless teens or the Creepy Catcher will get them.

"Campfire!"

The Titans put on a show but Robin warns that the performance must be boring or else they'll wake up the wolves.

Monday, June 24 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)

"What We Learned at Camp"

After not receiving participation medals, the Titans must demonstrate what they learned at camp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yojimbo