"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
December 11th:
A couple of seconds of I believe new footage can be seen in the Cartoon Network sizzle reel for 2019 around the 0:39 minutes mark.

Edit: The video was taken down. The clip was basically a short scene where the Titans were apparently being chased by a police helicopter.

December 13th:
Looks like a new episode is up on the CN website. "Nostalgia is Not a Substitute For An Actual Story".
The Titans time travel back to the 1980s to determine whether or not it was the best decade ever.
Please use Spoiler Tags in this thread if you want to discuss this episode until it premieres on TV and is brought up in the Season 5 Talkback thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
According to Zap2It there's one more episode premiering this year, on December 31st at 6PM.
On New Year's Eve? Color me skeptical. They had a prime opportunity to air it on November 9 or 12 since in the comics at one point Dick's birthday was November 11 and I think Beast Boy's debut in the comics was November.

Bob Uecker's still alive? The Mr. Belvedere fan in Cyborg is gonna be jealous.
Yep. In his 80s and still a broadcaster for the Brewers.

Reactions: 1 person

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017
New episodes for February, including a President's Day episode!

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
February 25th:
Looks like there will be a new episode on March 4th, "I Used To Be A Peoples".

Going by the show's wiki, the log-line is "Robin feels the other Titans are spending too much time together so he encourages them to spend some time alone."

EDIT:
Titles and log-lines for the episodes set to premiere in March:

Monday, March 4 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT) “I Used To Be A Peoples”
Robin feels the other Titans are spending too much time together so he encourages them to spend some time alone.

Monday, March 11 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT) “The Metric System vs. Freedom”
Robin teaches the other Titans about the difference between the Imperial System and the Metric System.

Monday, March 18 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT) “The Chaff”
In an effort to get Teen Titan Go! canceled, Control Freak shows off some deleted scenes.

Monday, March 25 at 6:00 p.m. (ET/PT) “Them Soviet Boys”
In order to quickly get through their chores and karate lessons, the Titans learn how to montage.

February 26th:
Cartoon Network UK has a clip from an upcoming episode.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Oooo, Shazam, the Wizard, and Mr. Mind!!! I'm already more excited for this than March's episodes!!! Come to think of it, I think there was a rumored episode called "Little Elvis" or something. Could be this on. Shazam does sound a bit like Elvis.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

FXX is now starting The Simpsons back at episode 1 for the first time since January, now we'll see if "Stark Raving Dad" will actually be skipped

*UPDATE: Yep, it's being skipped next Monday.
So... Universal Kids is really airing Totally Spies. This makes it the third network in the US to broadcast it. First was Fox/ABC Family, followed by Cartoon Network after ABC Family made it clear that they didn't want to air cartoons that weren't Jetix(or its prototype), and eventually family programming in general(outside of the holidays). I don't know how to feel.
One of the games on Camp Nick is kinda similar to Crystal Maze, which it will later then air on Nickelodeon in future
Me: Oh DARN. I can't believe I'm going to miss the LIVE premiere of Amphibia at 10 because of a stupid doctor's appointment!
*At 9:30, doctor's office calls*
Receptionist: Your appointment has been cancelled. You'll have to reschedule.
Me: :D *gleefully sings Hallelujah from Handel's Messiah*
Just noticed the MTV Movies & TV Awards will be airing on Nick at Nite, they add more networks to simulcast it every year.