Teen Titans Go! "Caramel Apples" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment on this "Teen Titans Go!" episode

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Check out an all-new episode of Teen Titans Go! airing tonight at 6pm (ET) on Cartoon Network.

Teen Titans Go!
"Caramel Apples" airs Thursday, September 18th, 2014 on Cartoon Network
Trigon arrives to wreck the Earth, but only because his daughter Raven didn't get him anything for Father's Day. Starfire misses the fatherly relationship, so she starts spending time with Trigon.

Comments?

Dynamite Soldier

Good episode. It's good to see Trigon on the show again.

Also, is it me or did I just saw Starfire kissing Raven!? Granted, it wasn't in a romantic way, but still surprising to see it get it past the censors considering how girl-on-girl kissing on a kids' cartoon isn't allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dudley

Staff member
The ending where both Raven and Starfire both decide to be dads had me rolling. So unexpected.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Starfire riding her bicycle into a tree. I laughed.

Mario Brothers skeletons would have seemed morbid but at this point in the series, old hat.

Radical

Banned
Awesome/funny Father's Day episode,

The highlights:

Cool to see my favorite awesome demon supervillain Trigon:D, Kevin Richardson was amazing in the role next to Principal Brian Lewis, Cleveland Jr./Lester, and Mr. Gus.
Raven didn't give Trigon a Father's Day gift, hahahahaha.
Teen Titans Go! Robin the most hilarious Robin ever.
Cyborg/Beast Boy being inspired by Robin while getting attacked, hahahahahahaha.
Starfire's BIG puppy eyes was so adorable.
Starfire missing the fatherly relationship spending time with Trigon.
Raven jealous of Starfire, sweet/funny, hahahahahahaha.
The original Teen Titans Cyborg/Beast Boy designs, epic.
That's one CUTE white cat.
Starfire vs. Raven was awesome/unexpected/funny, hahahahaha, my favorite female fight of the day.
Trigon's evil plan was so brilliant.
Starfire/Raven being dads was creepy/really hilarious, hahahahahahaha:D:p, I'll enjoy more cute Starfire/Raven moments the next episodes.
Starfire kissing Raven, surprising it went past the censors from the writers, woooooooow.
Cyborg/Beast Boy kicking Robin's butt at the end, hahahahahahaha.

Bit Cloud

So Raven cares about her dads attention after all, I guess it cant be helped he might annoy the crap out of her, but deep down we all want our parents to love us.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Oh wow, that Mario Bros cameo!

Anyway, pretty good episode. Much better than the previous Trigon episode (way, waaayyyyy back).

Robin was very funny. So optimistic and heroic, which was actually bad for his comrades.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts