Teen Titans Go! "Booty Scooty" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate & Discuss this "Teen Titans Go!" episode

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Tune in to a new Teen Titans Go! episode, tonight at 6:00PM ET on Cartoon Network!

talkback.jpg
Teen Titans Go! "Booty Scooty"
Episode Debut - September 5th, 2016
Written by - Ben Gruber
Directed by - Peter Rida Michail

In order to save Titans Tower from some wealthy land developers, the Titans search for pirate treasure.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
The annoyed pirate ghost's reaction to one gem was hilarious.

Robin and Freaky Face's booty scooty was awesome. FF's "Ah, come on!" was unexpected. :D

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
Really, a Goonies parody. What's next, a "Pirates Of The Caribbean" parody? XD
Probably.

Regular Show already put their spin on this movie and Bob's Burgers did it before then, but this one tried the hardest to match the actual film beat for beat.

There's an article on the AV Club right now about references put into kids shows of the 90's that we didn't get until we grew up. This is kind of a different scenario since Goonies is a family movie every kid has seen, but it does make you wonder given this has been such a parody-heavy show lately.

I can hear people in ten years..."Oh, so THAT'S what that TTG scene was about!"

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Pretty fun episode. I liked the dangerous and at times ridiculous adventure the Titans had. Also nice use of the machines of golden rubes (which never work), Freaky Face and the ghost pirate.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts