Teen Titans Go! "Beast Boy's St. Patrick’s Day Luck and It’s Bad" Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rate and comment on this episode of Teen Titans Go!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • ***1/2

Votes: 1 25.0%

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
A special St. Patrick's Day-themed episode of Teen Titans Go! airs tonight at 6:00pm (ET) on Cartoon Network! Check it out!

Teen Titans Go!
"Beast Boy’s St. Patrick’s Day Luck and It’s Bad" airs Thursday, March 17th, 2016 on Cartoon Network
The Titans (except Beast Boy) are cursed on St. Patrick's Day and must travel to the end of the rainbow for the cure.

Comments?

Action!

Jan 23, 2016
So it must be Robin that must be the leparocon.

Last edited:

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
New York
It was a fun episode. Robin was his usual hilarious self.

Only nip pick, I wish they didn't have to confirm that the 2nd leparocon was female. I wanted to at least assume that there was a gay couple on the show. I mean Gravity Falls and Legend of Korra had one, Steven Universe have multiple ones, TTG could have been progressive like those shows.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Decent episode. The best part was the Irish DBZ fight, though the gags about how leprechauns fall in love were pretty good too. Robin being a leprechaun himself was a ridiculous idea but it did lead to some mildly amusing moments and the previously mentioned cool fight scene.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Street Fighter EX was something you just had to live through.

While Spiderman Into The SpiderVerse made a significant profit, and is not a financial flop by any means, it's also the lowest grossing Spiderman movie.
Question for U.K. Toon Zoners. What the frack just happened?
Does anyone have Roblox? Mine is Yakkowarnerofficial.