Teen Titans Go! "Baby Hands" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment on this "Teen Titans Go!" episode

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Check out an all-new episode of Teen Titans Go! airing tonight at 6pm (ET) on Cartoon Network.

Teen Titans Go!
"Baby Hands" airs Thursday, September 11th, 2014 on Cartoon Network
Brother Blood zaps Cyborg, Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy with a device that erases their memories of being a Teen Titan, which gives Robin exactly what he wants: a chance to retrain the team his way.

Comments?

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
"Once upon a time, in a land faraway, but also right here." was the line of ep. Robin's re-imagined team origin story was hilarious. As was The Price is Right reference. Seeing Star pretend to not speak English was also a really funny, unexploited gag.

Seeing the Titans in their retro costumes was also a real treat and kinda makes me want to see a flashback episode now.

Brother Blood's return was also greatly appreciated, who knew the guy had a hatchback. Seeing him compliment the team was for a change was amusing, but seeing the Titans fail to take the compliment was even better.

The climax was a little rushed, though. The eleven minute limit strikes again.

All in all, a very good episode with a rather weak ending.

Doguineta

I find the flashbak hilarious considering it was super 80s-y but they are still teenagers. Talk about floating timeline.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Pretty funny, Robin continues to be the funniest character in the show, especially when he gets so over-the-top.

Bit Cloud

Enjoyed seeing the team in their original comic book costumes, I also thought it was interesting that in this universe Starfire didn't kiss Robin(or any human) to learn "earth speak", seems she learned the long way by listening to humans speak and taught herself, I'm surprised that the writers changed such an iconic moment in comic book history. I always assumed that because Starfire had kissed Robin in the past, that was the reason for his obsession over her, but it turns out Robin is just an hormonal teen lusting over the hot alien princess.

Christopher Glennon

Punch Drunk Flounder
Staff member
Reporter
The flashback was the real highlight and Brother Blood was funny, but even outside of that, I liked Robin's ridiculous stories and a lot of the barbs tossed Robin's way. Even though the ending was abrupt, I liked that about it. Robin was expecting a "but" and then none came. And he did kinda deserve it for his nonsense.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts