Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Clayface

Molecularly Malleable Mod
Teen Titans Go! #10

Written by: J. Torres
Art by: Todd Nauck and Lary Stucker
Cover by: Dave Bullock

A vile, muck-covered creature from the depths of the ocean is menacing Jump City. Could teen hearthrob Aqualad be behind it?

Comments?

jeffrey 228

Well I can say this was a bit more better then the last issue, and the thing is, I usuallt thought it would be Trident that would return in this comic, but then again I was wrong, but what caught my eye is the cover of it, and I know for sure that J. Torries will probbly explain it regards it is using the so-called FLCL manga layout on the cover with the Japanses text in it wich of coruse I find it very strange indeed but turned out to be a real good comic in the end.

4 in a 1/2 stars is what I rate it.

I just got this issue! I loved it! The cover is just plain weird. Raven looks...undescribable. The whole issue was one big (unessecary) chase. I really wanted to see more SD aqualad. I also wanted to see Tram... O well. I liked the Terra and Speedy cameos but it makes me wonder where this comics continity is. I would like to see soem slade issues soon, and then some brother blood. Make the story a 2 parter. This is probally one of my favorite issues though, gill girl looks a bit like Venus Di Milo and Mona Lisa from The ninja turtles (origional series and Next Mutation). Next up: Terra, I can hardly wait.
Edit: I just looked at this again, and not only do Speedy and Terra make cameos...wildabeast and Secret do too, thats right, secret. Go buy this issue now!

Last edited by a moderator:

J. Torres

Teen Titans Go Writer
creepers keeper said:
I liked the Terra and Speedy cameos but it makes me wonder where this comics continity is. I would like to see soem slade issues soon, and then some brother blood. Make the story a 2 parter. This is probally one of my favorite issues though, gill girl looks a bit like Venus Di Milo and Mona Lisa from The ninja turtles (origional series and Next Mutation). Next up: Terra, I can hardly wait.
Edit: I just looked at this again, and not only do Speedy and Terra make cameos...wildabeast and Secret do too, thats right, secret. Go buy this issue now!
The continuity question is a difficult one to answer, especially since both DC and the animators prefer us to write around the continuity. We sometimes get to fill in the blanks in between episodes but can't really change too much or add too much to the storylines. It's a fun challenge and I love working on this book despite certain limitations. That said...

Terra's upcoming appearances occur somewhere between "Titan Rising" and "Betrayal." #11 is her introduction in the comics, as well as Slade's first "major" appearance (he appeared briefly in #1), and if you place the story in between the aforementioned episodes you'll see how it's basically a twisting of the screws and an upping of the tension in that plot. #12 elaborates on the Mumbo flashback Terra has in the second part of "Betrayal." David Slack was cool enough to let me flesh that one out.

I'd love to do more with Terra but, you know, she's "unavailable" right now :D

Brother Blood we probably can't touch until the current season runs its course.

And speaking of Speedy and Wildebeest, the former appears in #14 while the latter shows up in #15.

Thanks for picking up the current issue!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts