"Teen Titans: Fear Itself" DVD Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment This DVD!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The first volume of Teen Titan's second season hits DVD today!

Synopsis: Check out these six new episodes from the second season of the animated hit Teen Titans! New members, new action, and all-new Titans action!

Extras Include:
- Inside Titans Tower
- Arachnid Challenge
- Trailers

Please post your comments of the DVD here. This thread is for actual discussion of the disc.To discuss the included episodes themselves, please use the talkbacks;

#19. Fear Itself
#18. Date with Destiny
#17. Only Human
#16. Terra
#15. Every Dog Has His Day
#14. How Long Is Forever?

Discuss This DVD!

Note: If you don't plan on buying these, then please refrain from posting. We appreciate and encourage discussion, but one line posts of "These are a waste of money, I'm not buying these," "it looks cool, but I won't bother buying them," "this show sucks and so does the DVD," etc, are unneeded. We'd like to see actual discussion and real comments from those who purchased these releases, or actually intend to, not pointless or insulting remarks. We will issue warnings if we believe it necessary.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts