TALKBACK - We Bare Bears: The Movie [6/30 (Digital Release) 9/7 (TV)]

Latest News & Videos

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Mar 11, 2005
California, USA
adultswim.toonzone.net

Synopsis: When Grizz, Panda, and Ice Bear catch the attention of the Department of Wildlife Control, their world turns upside down! Forced to go on the run by the diabolical Agent Trout, the Bears rely on friends both old and new on a wild and hilarious road trip. Join the Bears as they stack up for their biggest adventure ever!

Purchase the movie now with this link. Pick the venue of your choice.

Last edited:

Corwin Haught

Sep 14, 2013
Those sites have pulled the movie, so If you didn't buy it last night, you have to wait until the 30th.

Great movie.

Love the movie and and the heartwarming ending is what the show needed. The only criticism I have is that the bears were persecuted for a mishap they would usually get entangled in and get somewhat of a free pass, but I suppose they had to encapsulate the show into a movie for those who never seen the show, just like Steven Universe: The Movie which is pretty much its own thing. I'd say the plot has some similarities with The Simpsons Movie.

Reactions: Zanneck

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy anniversary to Rugrats, Doug and The Ren & Stimpy Show, which premiered on Nickelodeon 29 years ago today!
Look guys! Another reboot:

...and it is going to be a drama?

Just like with San Diego Comic Con a few weeks ago, New York Comic Con will be virtual this year. It's from October 8-11.
I wish a happy birthday to Roger Craig Smith (45), Will Friedle (44), and Alyson Stoner (27). Roger's roles include Batman, Sonic The Hedgehog, and Captain America. Will's roles include Terry McGinnis/Batman, Ron Stoppable, and Peter Quill/Star Lord. Allyson's roles include Isabella (Phineas And Ferb), Batgirl (Young Justice, Lego DC DVD movies), and Sam Sharp.