TALKBACK - We Bare Bears - "I Am Ice Bear" - [2/9]

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

NeoplanDan

Avid SEPTA Transit Fan
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,411 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
Hmm, how do I think about the episode, It’s was more like low mid tier, you would’ve thought that seeing Ice Bear turned to a whole different person would benefit well with Grizz and Panda, but it didn’t, they realize that it gotten so annoying and obnoxious that wanted his old self back, as he becomes just as worse as Nom Nom, good thing for the tree to fall on him, just get him back to old self.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,795 10
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
...And here's hoping Ice Jerk doesn't come back anytime soon; Ice Bear's my favorite character on this whole show, so this wasn't all that fun / engaging to watch for me, honestly. That and, I'm not a fan of this cliche, either (Amnesia is a real pain in the behind.).

I'll consider this Mid Tier, only because it's far from the worst execution of this cliche, but still one I'm not too fond of.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

SweetShop209 wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
Hey there. I want to ask something. For "Streamtopia", since preschool shows aren't talked about online that much, I'm thinking of creating 2 cumulative threads for Netflix and Amazon's preschool shows so that any news can just be posted there instead of individual threads. May I have permission to post them?
Happy 20th birthday to PPG. Even in the good times and the bad times, you're still a show worth watching.
Holy smokes! Churned out 15 freaking pages of the latest Gilda and Meek today! I am in the freaking zone and so happy with how things are going in the final issue I will be posting on Toon Zone.
Asa
Happy 90th birthday to Mickey, 20th birthday to PPG, and 30th birthday to LBT & O&C.
Happy 20th Birthday to the one, the only... THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCA1cifF4fY