TALKBACK - Victor and Valentino - Episodes 52-57 [10/2 (Online) 10/5-10/26 (TV)]

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.

Episodes 52-56

Weekdays at 7:30 PM

Escaramuza
Premieres
FRIDAY 10/2 (Online)
MONDAY 10/5 at 7:30 PM (TV)

This week...
When Valentino’s favorite Escaramuza team loses a member, he convinces Xochi to join the squad. He becomes her coach and will do anything to win the big competition.
----

Los Perdidos
Premieres
FRIDAY 10/2 (Online)
MONDAY 10/5 at 7:45 PM (TV)

This week...
When Victor joins a group of nighttime skaters called Los Perdidos, Valentino becomes suspicious of Victor’s strange, new, vampire-like behavior.
----

Los Pajaros
Premieres
FRIDAY 10/2 (Online)
TUESDAY 10/6 at 7:30 PM (TV)

This week...
When Valentino trades Huitzi’s gifts for one of his own, the birds in town start to turn on him.
----

Get Your Sea Legs
Premieres
FRIDAY 10/2 (Online)
WEDNESDAY 10/6 at 7:30 PM (TV)

This week...
When Victor gets teased for not being able to swim, he befriends a mermaid who offers to help - but at a cost.
----

Guillermo's Girlfriend
Premieres
FRIDAY 10/2 (Online)
THURSDAY 10/7 at 7:30 PM (TV)

This week...
Victor and Valentino try to cheer up a heartbroken Guillermo by reuniting him with his lost love.
----

Lonely Haunts Club 3: La Llorona
Premieres
FRIDAY 10/2 (Online)
MONDAY 10/26 at 7:30 PM (TV)

This week...
When Val sets out to get a little privacy in the woods, Vic is bent on pranking his unsuspecting brother, that is, until Val goes missing.​

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Best episodes - "Los Perdidos" & "Lonely Haunts Club 3: La Llorona"

The vampire-skaters episode was really enjoyable but I peronally think La Llorona episode was the best of this week's bunch, it felt like a "The Blair Witch Project" parody and gives some spooky vibes. And the stop-motion bit of the legend was also the good part.

Okay episode - "Get Your Sea Legs"

I liked this one, the mermaid girl's reason of stealing everyone's legs was she just want to not be called a "freak", that's pretty understandable. Victor was really relatable in this episode to me because I also can't swim.

Meh episodes - "Los Pajaros" & "Guillermo's Girlfriend"

I do feel like these episodes were out of order.

Worst episode - "Escaramuza"

I absolutely HATE this episode and I HATE Valentino's personality in this episode. He was just awful and annoying. UGH!!! :mad:

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Good day,
I am looking around for some KidsWB recordings preferably in digital with the line ups of code name: kids next door, teen titans, Megaman Nt warrior, pokemon master quest or advanced static shock mucha lucha and Yu gi oh enter the shadow realm willing to trade my collection I will PM if anyone has any of these line ups !
I just noticed something. It looks like Starz Kids and Family and Starz Encore Family is no longer airing shows from the WildBrain library. I'm guessing the rights to those shows must have been expired. They been airing on those channels for almost 5 years.
Anybody remember how stores used to have playable demos in their video game departments? I think Best Buy is the only one that still has them in my area.
The winner of this matchup is "The Madagascar Penguins In A Christmas Caper" , which got 2 votes. "Fortress Of Solidarity" got 1 vote. The next matchup is Snowy Disaster. It's between the Static Shock episode "Frozen Out" and the Elena Of Avalor episode "Snow Place Like Home".

Day 3! Welcome to Jolly old England!