Mr. Weiner
premieres
TONIGHT at 8:00 PM
repeats
FRIDAY at 11:00 AM
SATURDAY at 6:30 AM
SUNDAY at 8:30 PM

This week...
Daffy enters a hot dog-eating contest, while Bugs helps Yosemite Sam perform a stunt jumping a bus over a row of motorcycles.​

Kaljinyu

Why isn't this sticky? I didn't see this stickied.

EDIT: And there's Petunia. Funny, she doesn't sound like Grey DeLisle.

Last edited by a moderator:

MetroSparkster

...has nothing to say.
Petunia sounds so cute!
Why do I feel Daffy's advice to Porky is [obviously] gonna fail?

EDIT: And it did, but at least Proky saved himself.

ToonFan83

I'll grow old, but never up
Porky, Porky, Porky. When will you ever learn?

I seriously hope the breakup trend that's been happening on CN this month won't happen here.

Kaljinyu

And that's the end.

Petunia sounds so familiar, I wanna say Hynden Walch? That's a not very well thought out guess though.

NovelleX

Destroyer of Threads
Good, he actually didn't blow it.

Anyways, pretty great episode, how the stunt was performed at the end really sealed the deal for me. A shame that'll probably be the last we see of Porky's relationship issues.

Crusher's re-appearance was really out of nowhere but appreciated nonetheless.

We need more Dr. Weisburg, clearly the show's most underrated character.

Looney Tunes Fan

Moon Prism Power, Make Up!
Great episode. I'm glad that everything was alright with Porky and Petunia in the end...otherwise I would have waited 50 episodes for her to have it go nowhere. :p

Also, apperently Petunia was voiced by someone called Kay Misten according to a friend of mine who must have seen the name in the miniscule credits.

Kaljinyu

Also, I didn't know "My heart is beating like a rabbit's" was a saying. Had to look that up.

Anyway, surprising win for Daffy in this episode. Even though they accused him of cheating, they didn't take his jacket. Quick question though, is Bugs's math accurate? First of all, the ramp wasn't even 22 degrees, it went straight up at a 90 degree angle. But could that jump, or any horizontal jump, be performed with a 90 degree ramp?

If you don't feel like nitpicking about math, maybe you'd like to hear about another issue. Did Daffy say that one of his forefathers was Dummy Duck? Because there's this webcomic called Dummy Duck and the author is really defensive about the IP being used without his permission. Sent a message to the creator of Tippy And Friends about it, but Tippy And Friends didn't just mention Dummy's name, so it's different. But just saying, Dummy Duck is a closely guarded property, apparently.

EDIT: And "Kay Misten"? I'm not getting any results on Google for that. She must be fresh, fresh talent.

metaXzero

Fun episode. Though it makes me sad that next week is effectively the last standard episode. SuperRabbit is a one-off and not really considered the series finale (at least as far as the staff is concerned).

Brad12

This episode was awesome. One of my favorites. The stunt jump was amazing and Daffy eating all those hot dogs was just great. Did anyone else notice Michigan J. Frog as a prize toy at the fair? that was great also. I'm glad things worked out for Petunia and Porky in the end. The Car get away Daffy had was hilarious lol. Looking forward to Best Friends Redux.

MetaXzero. What does One-Off mean? And what does that say for SuperRabbit?

metaXzero

MetaXzero. What does One-Off mean? And what does that say for SuperRabbit?
I don't know what it means in the context of the Looney Tunes Show. But if I had to take a guess, it means that the episode isn't really related to the rest of the series. Think Casa de Calma from Season 1.

Of course, that's just my thoughts. Like I said, all I know is that Best Friends Redux is the intended finale.

ShadowBlinky

So Porky is still with Petunia on the show. It truly is coming to an end.:p Rather ironic that the very first of the adjunct girlfriends comes on it NOW.

-Kyle-

Man I'm really gonna miss Kristen Wigg as Lola. Wish they would do a spin off or something to keep this version of her alive.

metaXzero

Man I'm really gonna miss Kristen Wigg as Lola. Wish they would do a spin off or something to keep this version of her alive.

I kinda wonder what will they do with Lola after this show. Will they keep her current characterization? Or will they will return to something resembling her small SJ characterization. OR maybe they will come up with something new?

Still though, I wish TLTS Lola wouldn't stay locked up in this show.

Goldstar!

Just a tad spicy
Given how well this version of Lola seems to have gone over with (some) fans, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she turns up in another Looney Tunes project.

Anyway, this was an OK episode. You would think that Bugs would have already known that he has a rapid heartbeat, given that he's a rabbit and all. I also liked Sam and later Daffy's talking about their families achievements. It was funny how Daffy's relatives apparently all have crazy names; Dipsy Duck (his great grandfather), Dufus Duck (his grandfather), Dummy Duck (his father) and Dimwit Duck (his cousin).

wiley207

Still though, I wish TLTS Lola wouldn't stay locked up in this show.

I wouldn't mind. Warner Bros. Animation should learn from their mistakes, like they did with the similarly-scatterbrained Fred of "What's New Scooby-Doo." At least they made Fred serious again with the second season of SD:MI, and IIRC the only time they recently used this dumb Fred was in that "Mystery Map" puppet movie, but since that was based off "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo" (the TRUE inspiration of that dumbed-down Freddy), it worked pretty well.
And I've said it before, Lola DID have a decent personality in the comics. Better than her being a fast-talking ninny!
Sheesh, I talk about this a lot. Once the series ends I can relax! :D

But anyways, I should talk more about the latest episode...

I liked the Snap Pops bit too! Never cared about those in real life (the only other cartoon I've seen them use was in "Pokemon.")
LOL at Daffy's "That light was yellow! YOU GO ON YELLOW!"
Not exactly Daffy. In fact I see a lot of red-light runners that think the same thing as you do.

Love how they made Crusher be the previous hot dog contest winner!

So that's why Bugs's heart beats super fast, because he's a rabbit? I had a feeling that was probably the case at first...

I wonder how many dissatisfied customers Lola Bunny got with her fortune teller stint? "So, do you want your palm read? *drops accent* Or maybe a manicure? I'mactuallyalibibedaifthose."
Daffy: "I think Madam Zodor might be crazy!"
That was actually a pretty sensible thing you said for once in this episode, Daffy! ;)

Porky is afraid of heights here. And I noticed they used the Hanna-Barbera teeth chattering sound with Porky there; it's just so out of place, like hearing Treg Brown's WB teeth chattering sound effect used with Scooby and Shaggy on "What's New, Scooby-Doo?"

LOL at Daffy's helium-inflated voice! It sounded funnier than the sped-up voice he had in "Daffy Duck and Porky Pig Meet the Groovie Goolies" (which I have a similar love/hate relationship with.)

Daffy won the contest? THAT actually surprised me. But seeing him floating in the sky cracked me up anyways. And at least he managed to get down...
But he got disqualified due to the cheating. Poor Mr. Duck...

Not a bad episode. Daffy and the hot dog contest did get rather "looney" after a while, too, which was good.

Katy Mixon voiced Petunia. Never heard of her. (Unfortunately, I heard Grey DeLisle was arrested... :( )
But like I said, I guess Petunia's long-overdue presence on the show is just what we needed to liven things up!

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Did anyone catch the Tiny Toon Adventures reference in this episode (Buster and Plucky plush toys)?

Anyway, this was a good episode. I wonder if Super Rabbit was from the Laff Riot version.

Michael McJunkin

I didn't like this episode and Season 2 is going down. this was as boring as Last Week's. It was Predictable as usual

Some of the characters seemed stupid especially Daffy and you probably know my hatred for him being out of character (Brain dead) and I agree with Tina Russo of the ideas being stupid. Daffy may show signs of craziness or egotism but I just can't ignore his stupid moments like: thinking Yellow means Go and thinking they serve food to the waiting room. Sorry folks if I'm being too harsh on the ep.

The only posatives are (again) Tina Russo appearing, Lola B.'s cameo(even though I was distracted by Daffy's gullibleness thinking she was Madame Zodor) and Porky and Petunia's realationship working fine. Porky, you should NEVER listen to Daffy

Goldstar!

Just a tad spicy
Michael McJunkin said:
Daffy may show signs of craziness or egotism but I just can't ignore his stupid moments like: thinking Yellow means Go and thinking they serve food to the waiting room.

You're right, but to be fair, many pedestrians speed up instead of slowing down when the light turns yellow, so perhaps the writers were making a joke about that.

The only posatives are (again) Tina Russo appearing, Lola B.'s cameo(even though I was distracted by Daffy's gullibleness thinking she was Madame Zodor)

Again, there have been plenty of instances in the shorts when characters fell for very obvious disguises.

...and Porky and Petunia's realationship working fine. Porky, you should NEVER listen to Daffy

I agree again, but if there's one thing that we know about Looney Tunes is that the characters seldom ever learn from their past mistakes so that they can keep making them again for the audiences amusement.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts