TALKBACK - The Amazing World of Gumball - "The Vegging" *200th EPISODE* - [1/15]

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
Gumball_500.jpg

Episode 200
Gumball_Emoji_2.png

Monday at 6:00p/5:00c!

The Vegging
Premieres
MONDAY at 6:00 PM

This week...

Gumball and Darwin want to veg out all day, but their plans go awry and they have to save the rest of the family.​

Radical

Banned
The Vegging was pretty sweet/funny, cool that it gets to the 200th episode next to Teen Titans Go!, yaaaaaay,

Gumball/Darwins' plan to veg out all day and have a relaxing day was great/funny, I'm just like them as well, hehehe:p.
All the crazy random interruptions on Gumball/Darwin was funny, and the corrupt Mayor's scene was funny.
The funny random creepy zombie guy scene, hehehe.
Poor Nicole/Richard there, but love seeing Anais' satisfying just desserts though after The Rival.
Great of Gumball/Darwin to save Richard/Nicole and Anais, but a nice strategy using chairs, hahahahaha:p.
Great funny ending.

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

That's so interesting!
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I really enjoyed this episode. There’s also an interesting thing in it that I didn’t notice until seeing this tweet. I wonder if this is Ben’s way of confirming it is ending.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Didn't like it, I'm sorry but the whole joke of Darwin and Gumball being lazy is beyond dumb and lazy.

TerraKnight

Didn't like it, I'm sorry but the whole joke of Darwin and Gumball being lazy is beyond dumb and lazy.

How is it lazy and dumb when Gumball's reason is that in they have to go through the chaos that happens almost very often? To prove their point, many crazy things have happened to the point that the world is trying to get them to do something and even put their family in danger just for the sake of it.

Robin44

How is it lazy and dumb when Gumball's reason is that in they have to go through the chaos that happens almost very often? To prove their point, many crazy things have happened to the point that the world is trying to get them to do something and even put their family in danger just for the sake of it.
I know right? Gumball and Darwin need a break so they needed the laziness.

Robin44

I LOVED this episode! Such an interesting idea for a 200th episode! XD I think my favorite part was the entire scene of them going to save Nicole, Anais and Richard and Gumball using the car as a footrest saves them. XD

Toonatic

Me thinks the ending is going to play a big part later this season...

Spirit49

I really enjoyed this episode, I laughed at the jokes and felt like the way they saved their family was very funny. I really liked the ending and feel like it foreshadows the season/series finale.

ShadowBlinky

Exactly. Even them doing something like releasing a butterfly has caused major catastrophes.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Despite the tepid reception, I actually enjoyed seeing Argylle in the cinema.
Shania Twain > Taylor Swift. That is all.
I wish the internet would quit pushing sites like Temu and Shein onto me. I can't stand them, for numerous reasons.
I almost forgot to mention, but I'm doing another Media Brackets competition

X-Men '97 is good so far, but don't forget that angst does not automatically equal depth. Just adding swears and piling on cheap tragedies doesn't instantly make your work deep or mature.

Featured Posts