TALKBACK - Steven Universe - "Together Alone" [12/31] *DIAMOND DAYS*

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
vunEJzJ.png

Episode 155
qc2cuso.png

Monday at 7:30p/6:30c!

Together Alone
Premieres
MONDAY 12/31 at 7:30 PM

This week...
Steven throws a party to bring his family together.

cTvqncC.jpg

zoombie

All right really slowed paced till the last minute when things hit the fan, and is mostly Garnett's fault with her temper when it comes to fusion.

Anyway the dream at the beginning, Pearl looked like Princess Lila, and Yellow looked like a Looney Tunes character. Just weird.

Getting some development on Blue and Yellow Pearl was nice. I especially adore Blue Pearl, I guess it is Blue Diamond is very kind letting her draw on her spare time, for a Diamond that is.

Knowing these rules, and knowing what Pink Diamond was like when she was Rose Quartz, no wonder she ran away. Very telling.

Something tells me, if White Diamond is not there, but White Pearl, it is close, I think White Diamond can see through her Pearl's eyes.

Things hit the fan there, I don't know how we are going to get out of this. Will somebody die this time?

Eldorado

The fact that White Diamond didn't show up adds more to my theory that she is connected to some kind of machine that keeps Homeworld going and connected and can't leave and that the White Diamond we saw was fake.

Dudley

Staff member
Huh, that could’ve been paced better.

So Steven’s dream seems to be tied to Pink Diamond’s past and confirms fan’s theory that White Diamond’s Pearl was Pink’s original Pearl.
It was cool seeing other Gems, at least. I feel that the last few minutes could’ve been paced better. It almost seemed strange how much Connie wanted to dance when they knew what could happen. Seeing that Green gem fusion was a nice surprise.
All in all, nice episode and I look forward to the next and the special.

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
That dream at the beginning was mega-weird.

The rest of it was kind of slow, but at least we're moving forward in the story. Wasn't shocked at all that White Diamond didn't show up. I don't know what exactly is going on with her, but it's something fishy.

Obviously, fusions are seen as sinful on Homeworld, so now that Pink/Steven has transformed into Stevonnie, I wonder how the other gems will react. Well, they'll clearly react badly, but I'm thinking more in terms of what will happen to Pink/Steven. Will she/he receive some sort of punishment or be ostracized from the other Diamonds?

Also, that poor, random fusion at the end. :(

Eldorado

That dream at the beginning was mega-weird.

The rest of it was kind of slow, but at least we're moving forward in the story. Wasn't shocked at all that White Diamond didn't show up. I don't know what exactly is going on with her, but it's something fishy.

Obviously, fusions are seen as sinful on Homeworld, so now that Pink/Steven has transformed into Stevonnie, I wonder how the other gems will react. Well, they'll clearly react badly, but I'm thinking more in terms of what will happen to Pink/Steven. Will she/he receive some sort of punishment or be ostracized from the other Diamonds?

Also, that poor, random fusion at the end. :(

Check my previous post in this thread to check out my theory about why White didn't show up.

As for how the other Gems will react, who knows? Maybe a small group of them will be inspired to finally stand up to the Diamonds.

Radical

Banned
Together Alone was great,

Steven's strange dream tied to Pink Diamond's past was interesting, cool seeing White Pearl and the long-necked Yellow Diamond was weird/funny.
More of Yellow Pearl/Blue Pearl and their personalities and character developments was sweet, nice that they learned some Earth culture:D.
Blue Diamond angering Garnet, interesting.
Steven throwing a party for White Diamond to show up was great.
Cool seeing the other Gems, they look interesting:anime:.
Nice seeing the other Amethysts return.
Cool seeing White Pearl, best interesting new Pearl.
White Diamond not showing up was odd/interesting, something is fishy.
Nice seeing the other Aquamarines there.
Strange for Connie to want to dance with Steven since they know what could happen.
Cool seeing Stevonnie for a short time:D.
The green Gem fusion was cool, the poor green Gems.
Garnet/Amethyst/Pearl protecting Steven/Connie was great, but they're no match for Yellow Diamond/Blue Diamond.
Poor Steven/Connie in the dungeon, poor Steven's plan failed, I'll enjoy what happens next episode.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts