TALKBACK - Steven Universe Future - Episodes 18-20 [3/27] *SERIES FINALE PARTS II-IV*

Latest News & Videos

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016
Steven Universe Future.png

Episodes 18-20

Friday at 7:00p/6:00c!
If you wanna check the talkback thread of the first part of the series finale click this link: TALKBACK - Steven Universe Future - "Homeworld Bound" [3/23 (Online) 3/27 (TV)] *SERIES FINALE PART I*.

Everything's Fine
Premieres
FRIDAY 3/27 at 7:15 PM

This week...
Steven insists that everything is fine.
----

I Am My Monster
Premieres
FRIDAY 3/27 at 7:30 PM

This week...
Everything is not fine.
----

The Future
Premieres
FRIDAY 3/27 at 7:45 PM

This week...
Steven is finally ready to move on.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017
I just want to say that this show got me through high school (It was rather tough) and, even though I'm sad that it's over (isn't it?), I'm happy for Rebecca Sugar for creating a wonderful series, and I would like to congratulate Sugar and her crew! I can't wait for what she will do next after the end.

DeanBurrito25

Jan 15, 2009
mattdeanart.com
Has there been an "It's Over, Isn't It?" joke been made yet? No? Okay.

The illustration for "I Am My Monster" leads me to believe that there's gonna be a showdown...
between Steven and his family.

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Indianapolis
Steven Universe's finale tonight will mark an end of an era for Cartoon Network.
If I had to guess that Era will be the last time a new episode in the Steven Universe franchise airs on Cable TV. If they do more it'll most likely be on HBO Max.

I know you might say otherwise but this tweet from Ian is soooooo SPECIFIC!

Reactions: Asa

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016
Well this it's it my beautiful friends after almost 7 years we say goodbye to one of Cartoon Network's greatest shows and my top 10 in the number 1 spot show of Cartoon Network: Steven Universe. This show changed my life I was 16 when it premiered and when I saw the teaser promo I thought it was gonna stink. Boy but I was wrong it was amazing I love the characters especially Steven. Also when the original series ended the teaser for the movie aired and I'm excited for the movie to come out. And then the day came for the premiere of Steven Universe the Movie and it's the best movie that I saw too bad I didn't came on theaters thanks to the COVID-19. And then we the epilogue that it's Steven Universe Future and this show and I loved it too. Thank you Rebecca Sugar for creating this show and also thank you to the Crewniverse too. So goodbye to all the gems, Homeworld gems, the Diamonds, the residents of Beach City and Steven. Stay Gold Steven.
Steven Universe Logo 1.png
x
Steven Universe The Movie Logo 2.png
x
Steven Universe Future Logo 1.png

Cartoon Network May 2010 Logo 2.png
November 4, 2013 - March 27, 2020

Reactions: Asa

Bigawesome2000

The master of cartoons (maybe)
Jun 13, 2019
The middle of nowhere
The finale was a rollercoaster of emotions. The first three episodes was probably the peak of Steven’s anxiety and trauma. I Am My Monster was the heaviest episode of the season if not the series. The final episode has more of a sense of moving on. It was bittersweet but it is good that Steven is moving on to better things. However, he had to leave everyone he had spent most of his life with. Overall, it was a great finale. I’m gonna miss Steven Universe, but I hope CN will continue to make things that are as good as SU.

Steven Universe
November 4, 2013-March 27, 2020

ProtoGentIsDead

A Glitch Tech
Oct 8, 2017
I'm staying home forever
This is it. The finale was extremely an emotional rollercoaster, and I'm seriously crying at the end. The first 3 episodes makes me want to have anxiety, then in the last episode, Steven will have to leave to the next 39 states IIRC and to say goodbye to the rest of Beach City. Now that the CN renaissance will never be the same when the finale ended and so does OK KO! Let's Be Heroes.

Steven Universe was one of my favorite and memorable shows throughout the past years. I definitely know and respond every line, the songs, and the art style as well. It's been such a great experience for me, my brothers, and my school friends when the show started.

IDistractedYou

Perky Prince of Painful Puns
Nov 19, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Given that it was seven years and a whole generation grew up with Steven Universe surprised no one has made the analogy to kids going on to college or moving out that were children when the series started. Being late to the series I can say overall the series as a whole will be remembered as being a very important series for alot of the concepts it dealt with on an emotional level. I was pleased with the finale and was glad there wasn't some big "flea from outer space moment" or a final showdown with some outside threat it just would not have worked.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
New York
Everything's Fine

The final step in Steven evolution to madness. So much suppression.

Also looking for a place of belonging, he is one of a kind, so that can be lonely.

I Am Monster

So the final boss was Steven all along, who didn't see that coming. So I guess Diamonds can get corrupted too.

It is great to get all these callbacks from Lapis, Peridot, and Bizmuth, and even the Diamonds. Things truly come full circle.

I thought the resolution was very nice and beautiful. It is about Steven get some love back.

The Future

Son in the end Steven took Greg's advice and is going out in the world to discover himself. The whole 39 states still gets me, I wonder if the Dakotas and the Carolinas are one state.

It is so sad to see goodbye to these characters, I echo their feelings of sad to say good bye, it is exciting to move on and see what happens next.

Thank you Rebecca Sugar and the crew for a great 6 plus years.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

back when the Harvey Weinstein allegations happened i remember saying "well i'm not surprised he's known for being a jerk to certain movies particularly in his treatment in animated movies he acquired and is known for re-cutting live action flims behind director's backs."
They are still airing New Episodes of Max and Ruby???
Most NBCU networks will air movies with limited ads.
Happy 51st Birthday to MCU Ant-Man's Paul Rudd
Happy 24th Birthday to Bunk'd star Miranda May
Happy 22nd Birthday to Bunk'd and Jessie's Peyton R. List