- Number 420

The Bounty
premieres
TONIGHT at 8:00 PM
repeats
SATURDAY at 9:30 AM
SUNDAY at 9:30 AM

This week...
Ventress, alone, and adrift after the Nightsisters’ destruction, finds herself in the service of a bounty hunting syndicate on Tatooine, under the leadership of a young Boba Fett. Ventress accompanies Boba and his group of bounty hunters on a perilous mission as she tries to figure out what she will do next.​

MetroSparkster

...has nothing to say.
Sep 12, 2008
Marietta
Wow. Of all the times for Ventress to grow a conscious. But who wouldn't when your entire family was slaughtered?

Next thing you know she'll be joining the Jedi... Just kidding.

Astrolupine

Man on the wing.
Not quite as good as last week's all-baddie episode, but the action was more exciting. We've seen Dengar, Bossk and an IG unit in TCW, so hopefully Zuckuss and his robot pal will show up eventually.

A chap on the the show's IMDb board said Pegg was a hypocrite for taking the role, when he's made his distaste for the prequels well known. Really though, any Star Wars fan of common sense would be happy to be a part of the show (and for the cheque). Besides, Dengar is a OT character to begin with.

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
Jan 9, 2002
Mississippi
I think that chap on the IMDB boards is missing that while this series takes place in between two of the prequels this series is in fact not the prequels.

The Dark Lord

Feb 15, 2012
Except Pegg has admitted at one point on Twitter that he has never, nor will he ever, watch TCW. And the extremity and frequency of his anti post-83 SW has gone to the point where its borderline mass-scale trolling.

Thought it was a pretty cool episode, albeit not as epic as last week. Seeing Boba kick some butt for a change was pretty cool. :)

Chaos Yoshi Mage

The Lonely Raven
Jul 19, 2009
IL
I liked that the ninjas had vibroblades, I don't think we've seen them in the show yet. Or maybe they weren't vibroblades, but they were still cool. However, it was weird how much trouble they were giving Ventress. Same with the bounty hunters getting pushed off the train. They were pretty generic enemies too. But, seeing Boba make some progress and Ventress development was cool.

I liked Simon Pegg as Dengar, but wow, is he one of those annoying purist fans. I mean yeah, the prequels were bad and George's changes to the originals are dumb, but still...

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
Jan 9, 2002
Mississippi
Except Pegg has admitted at one point on Twitter that he has never, nor will he ever, watch TCW.
Well that's different then.

I wonder if this show made it that Chiss have more eye colors than red or were they a different race like Wroonians or Pantorans (but their eyes don't glow)?

Hopefully for Boba that Despot don't figure he's good enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaos Yoshi Mage

The Lonely Raven
Jul 19, 2009
IL
I wonder if this show made it that Chiss have more eye colors than red or were they a different race like Wroonians or Pantorans (but their eyes don't glow)?
I was wondering if they were Chiss too, I figure they're just a new race though. I did find it interesting that they were very inspired by Asian culture, as Ventress is as well.

Regarding Pegg, he recently had a Tweet saying that The Clone Wars was making Star Wars cool again 22 minutes at a time or something like that. I think the comments about TCW were back when the movie was coming out and to be honest, I had similar reservations. Now, it's a show that's very evocative of the Original Trilogy and what makes Star Wars good. While I do think he's a too harsh on the prequels (Comparing them to domestic abuse isn't cool man), I have no qualms with him voicing a character on this show and like I said I enjoyed his Dengar.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

And we have a tie of 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker, and pick TOTS. Now we start the final matchup. It's between Muppet Babies 2018 and TOTS.

Dedicated to everyone who, in these hard pandemic times, try celebrating the Fourth of July while using merpeople as means of escape from all this ruckus.
Asa
Happy Birthday, America!

The best way to celebrate 4th of July
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to wish you a Happy 4th of July. I'll be having a nice barbecue and then see the fireworks tonight. I hope you have a very safe & Happy 4th of July.