TALKBACK - OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - Episodes 86-92 - [6/7 (Online) 6/16-6/30 (TV)] *SEASON FINALE*

Latest News & Videos

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016
jK11FbB.jpg

Episode 86-92
Qoc0MBK.jpg

Sunday at 5:30 PM EST/4:30 PM CST!

Gar Trains Punching Judy
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 6/7
(TV) SUNDAY 6/16 at 4:45 PM

This week...
With a big fight coming up, Punching Judy turns to KO and Gar to help her prepare.
----

Beach Episode
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 6/7
(TV) SUNDAY 6/23 at 4:30 PM

This week...
Surf’s up on a wacky beach adventure when our heroes are challenged to the ultimate beach battle.
----

OK A.U.!
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 6/7
(TV) SUNDAY 6/23 at 4:45 PM

This week...
An evil warlock takes our heroes to a strange alternate universe.
----

KO's Health Week
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 6/7
(TV) SUNDAY 6/30 at 4:30 PM

This week...
KO spends a week dispensing healthy tips to everyone in the plaza.
----

Rad's Alien Sickness
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 6/7
(TV) SUNDAY 6/30 at 4:45 PM

This week...
When our heroes are infected with a virus, Rad stubbornly refuses to back down.
----

Dark Plaza
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 6/7
(TV) SUNDAY 6/30 at 5:00 PM

This week...
KO and the heroes of the Plaza fight to save Lakewood Plaza Turbo with everything on the line.​

Corwin Haught

Sep 14, 2013
I guess Box It Venom was too wrapped up in their own considerable turmoil to come up with a great season-ending scheme this year. Here's hoping the merged group can come up with something really spectacular next year.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
New York
I guess Box It Venom was too wrapped up in their own considerable turmoil to come up with a great season-ending scheme this year. Here's hoping the merged group can come up with something really spectacular next year.
Well when the heroes are fighting among themselves, it is proper villain edikit to do just do nothing until they settle things among themselves. Just like to sit there and wait when someone does a transformation.

Corwin Haught

Sep 14, 2013
Well when the heroes are fighting among themselves, it is proper villain edikit to do just do nothing until they settle things among themselves. Just like to sit there and wait when someone does a transformation.
Boxman did steal the glorbs during the battle, so he didn't do nothing.

Reactions: I.R. Shokew

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Nov 1, 2013
You know there is something about binging a series that reminds you how good it is.

Gar Trains Punching Judy- I'm surprised it took us THIS long to be introduce to Punching Judy and that I was not expecting THAT voice but still I really enjoy the character. I always complain how Western Animation needs more boxer based characters and the numerous Hajime No Ippo references was just candy for me.

OK A.U.!- I always wanted to see human versions of the robots and Shannon looked exactly how the fan artist potrayed her as. Good episode overall and I was laughing hard at the end where Boxman and Gar sort of shared characteristcs and brawled with one another.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The Teen Titans Go vs. Teen Titans trailer didn’t show Bumblebee, making me think either her stay on the Titans is temporary or i’m overthinking everything.
I wonder what Eddie Fitzgerald's up to...
Finally going to get to watch Shazam today! Can't wait :).

I found this interesting tweet thread from Jenny Calabro that definitely speaks volumes.